The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

BeyIsLife

Female Stadium Tours

Okay. So I have an honest Question.

I was wondering If Beyoncé is the first female artist to have a full stadium date tour sold out?

The only other female artist I think could do this was Madonna but Stick & Sweet Tour had Arenas factored in and so did MDNA tour. I haven't checked Tina Turner so maybe she did it first. But I'm asking based on the tour consisting of all stadium dates with no Arenas or festivals added.

Does anyone know?

1 hour ago, EliteFourBrad said:

Gaga just had a sold out show in San Francisco, which was a stadium show, along with New York and Boston!

I know that but I'm talking about every single date on the tour being a stadium venue. Gaga only has 6 stadiums on The Joanne World Tour.

37 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

you're acting like she had a lot of dates

49 Stadium dates is alot for any artist who is solo. On top of that she only toured in North America & Europe. Why you coming her salty?

1 hour ago, BeyIsLife said:

49 Stadium dates is alot for any artist who is solo. On top of that she only toured in North America & Europe. Why you coming her salty?

She's didn't have a lot of dates nor did she go to every continent it's hardly a world tour. We all saw those photos the tour wasn't sold out

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MARIAHSECRETLEAKS said:

She's didn't have a lot of dates nor did she go to every continent it's hardly a world tour. We all saw those photos the tour wasn't sold out

Lmfao! 49 dates is almost a full out tour. Most tours consist of 75 to 85 shows. I don't care if she didn't visit every continent. It was still a tour. 

Also the tour was sold out. Every date reported by Billboard Boxscore showed that. Where are these "pictures" can we get links or can they be uploaded. Why you so pressed?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, donthurtyourself said:

no, the formation tour was entirely stadiums 

On its wiki page it has 4-5 arenas or maybe it's wrong there idk,I remember seeing a video from one called the Amsterdam arena, 4-5 arenas don't change the fact that is an all stadium tour

1 minute ago, KalliDonna said:

On its wiki page it has 4-5 arenas or maybe it's wrong there idk,I remember seeing a video from one called the Amsterdam arena, 4-5 arenas don't change the fact that is an all stadium tour

some stadiums in Europe have 'arena' in their name, but they're still stadiums

check it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Formation_World_Tour

• Upvote 2

Just now, KalliDonna said:

Some of the venues state Arena but they are either fields (like baseball fields in US) or Indoor stadiums. An arena consists of like 9k to 18k seats. Stadiums are much bigger. Amsterdam Arena is actually classified as a Stadium. It holds up to 80k people.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, donthurtyourself said:

I dont believe Bey is the first, but she was the only one in 2016. Also, $250 mil from 49 dates? better than what your faves do with 100+ dates:wendy27:

Tea! The girls struggling for a $100 from 70+ dates

• Upvote 1