bee

Who sent the message? I think it was Gaga!

DHjJ3BXXUAAw-fv.jpg

I saw this image on twitter and it got me wondering, who sent the friend request? I think it's every Gaga album after 'Born To Die'.

Who do you think sent it? 

(@Moebius I couldn't resist :sorrygurl:)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, daydreamin said:

cause she was against drake that week:trisha13: selena was against a non-famous singer:zoomzoom:

So you're admitting that DW was worse than a Drake album? How sad :|

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, bee said:

DHjJ3BXXUAAw-fv.jpg

I saw this image on twitter and it got me wondering, who sent the friend request? I think it's every Gaga album after 'Born To Die'.

Who do you think sent it? 

(@Moebius I couldn't resist :sorrygurl:)

Swift Stan Getting Brave Sit Down Sis

9 minutes ago, daydreamin said:

no drake is a bigger artist then ariana so of course he's gonna beat her:zoomzoom:

Not a Canadian rapper doing better than a pop girl in the US. How sad :(

1 minute ago, Klink said:

You stan selena

Selena isn't put on the same level as Gaga though. She isn't flopping compared to other ex-acts, but Gaga isn't on the same level as established singers.

4 minutes ago, EliteFourBrad said:

Can we not shade Mother Monster please? Artpop sold more than 1 million WW and had two top ten hits. Stop with all this flop nonsense!:cupcakke1:

I swear Selena stans ALWAYS cause shit to do down.  

:eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha: @bee :eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha: he shaded you BAD :eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

3 minutes ago, EliteFourBrad said:

Can we not shade Mother Monster please? Artpop sold more than 1 million WW and had two top ten hits. Stop with all this flop nonsense!:cupcakke1:

I swear Selena stans ALWAYS cause shit to do down.  

1 million WW being good to you even though she who sold 15 million beforehand. I'm a Taylor stan, not a Selena stan, I'm just a fan of Selena. Stop trying to defend a flop that only had 2 singles sell more than a million one of them being a collab with R Kelly.

1 minute ago, bee said:

1 million WW being good to you even though she who sold 15 million beforehand. I'm a Taylor stan, not a Selena stan, I'm just a fan of Selena. Stop trying to defend a flop that only had 2 singles sell more than a million one of them being a collab with R Kelly.

Gaga is not a flop, Artpop is not a flop. I don't understand why that's so hard for people to understand. :trisha3: