raindrops

AG4 Will Have A Feminist/R&B Sound

Just now, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

LMLY is one of the best songs on the album so you can go :joanne: yourself

incorrect facts? from YOU??? :wendy19: never thought it would happen 

She stated she ALWAYS wanted to do R&B, and My Everything proves it with songs such as the Cadillac Song and others, and DW further empowers it. Plus R&B is the most popular genre tied with Hip-Hop so I can see her success in it.. plus let's not forget Rihanna and Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston who found success in this field; Ariana will surely do great things.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, daydreamin said:

Ariana Said This In A Q&A In France Back In June...AG4 IS COMING:zach4:

Yas! I'm living for it! I need more songs like Let Me Love You, Best Mistakes, and Leave Me Lonely. Can't wait! Praying that She Got Her Own and Sober make it on the album. ?? She can throw in some dance/trap vibes too. Make it a darker pop album with R&B/dance influences. I loved Dangerous Woman. But I feel this time around, she should drop the tropical house, melodic light pop sounds and go more edgy. Go with sounds like she did in the preview of She Got Her Own and the song Quit she did with Cashmere Cat. And I hope she uses her lower register more because it's so underrated. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

people drag the more R&B sounding songs on DW like Let Me Love You and especially Leave Me Lonely but I for one welcome more LMLY sounding songs if this is how it turns out :wendy24:

Those two songs are my bops I can't believe people don't like them :oprah2: if that's what an album will sound like I should just take my wig off rn

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ThoughtforPop said:

Yas! I'm living for it! I need more songs like Let Me Love You, Best Mistakes, and Leave Me Lonely. Can't wait! Praying that She Got Her Own and Sober make it on the album. ?? She can throw in some dance/trap vibes too. Make it a darker pop album with R&B/dance influences. I loved Dangerous Woman. But I feel this time around, she should drop the tropical house, melodic light pop sounds and go more edgy. Go with sounds like she did in the preview of She Got Her Own and the song Quit she did with Cashmere Cat. And I hope she uses her lower register more because it's so underrated. 

:hay: No offence to the mesmerizing miss Grande but whenever she sings low I feel like she's being choked by a cat. As much as I want to listen to ha improve and her beautiful voice, if she stays away from her extra low notes it would be better.

• Upvote 1