Sign in to follow this  
Moebius

GP might not be here for Taylor?

So this tweet has gone viral...

It's about a Buzzfeed article that's saying Taylor has shut down her social media and people are freaking out :demidrama: 

What do you guys think? I want speculation on the impact of the recent court and the Kim drama on Taylor's image :o 

• Upvote 6

Not this clickbait title. Taylor is calculated and knows how to sell. It's clearly a way to get hype. 

Taylor has a lot of fans, but has always had an equal amount of haters. People think the kimye thing hurt her career, but the people who hated her after it were already haters to begin with and they will all be lowkey bopping to whatever she releases. People are just jealous of a tall, white, blonde, successful, talented artist. Taylor embodies everything that everyone wants to be and they can't help trying to tear her done, it's @Human Nature 

• Upvote 4

Also, twitter is literally built of SJWs who have this messed up idea that she's some Nazi Trump supporter, what do you expect from a user base that thinks cultural appropriation is a real thing and that you cant be racist to white people

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Khris said:

brb going to retweet that :wendy27:

Brb going to start some Taylor v Gaga threads, I've been looking for a new fight since lana and demi got old :demifat:

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, bee said:

Brb going to start some Taylor v Gaga threads, I've been looking for a new fight since lana and demi got old :demifat:

someone's mad :hay:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Who REALLY brought back country? Taylor or Gaga? Discuss.

:cuca8:

Ik you're trolling, but Fearless sold 10mil and her other 3 country albums sold 6mil+ and were actually a country album, not some sad gimmick to seem heartfelt (Joanne)

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bee said:

People are just jealous of a tall, white, blonde, successful, talented artist. Taylor embodies everything that everyone wants to be

girl you need to stfu before you get dragged :wendy23: and thats some real shit right there .. 

• Upvote 1

I get tweets like that about Taylor on my TL all the time (and I always retweet them :evillaugh:). It's just stan twitter and SJW Twitter that hates Taylor. You wouldn't see posts like this going viral on Facebook, the home of the GP. Taylor should be fine. She's gained enough of a fanbase over the past few years to at least have moderate album sales each time around.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

girl you need to stfu before you get dragged :wendy23: and thats some real shit right there .. 

I see how it can be perceived as bad, but I meant people want to be pretty and successful and tend to hate on those who are. I was just using adjectives to describe her oops. 

4 minutes ago, bee said:

I see how it can be perceived as bad, but I meant people want to be pretty and successful and tend to hate on those who are. I was just using adjectives to describe her oops. I also missed Skinny!

i would never want to be skinny like her and you calling her pretty is an opinion ... 

tumblr_inline_nj8xwwyqLc1sz5rnc.gif

and i dont want to be white either