Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Pop girls/boys that will never happen

Austin Mahone, he feels like a Justin Bieber wannabe although his voice is better. Tinashe seems really unlikely to happen although she is greatly talented and that's a shame. 

4 minutes ago, Khris said:

Billie Trashlish :hay:

Do you just hate every alt girl who isn't Lana? She's made some great music at a very young age and she deserves all the success and more :trisha11: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, bee said:

Do you just hate every alt girl who isn't Lana? She's made some great music at a very young age and she deserves all the success and more :trisha11: 

nnnnn (i just don't get the hype when nearly all her songs sound the same and her voice sounds like melanie martinez) :wendy25: i dont wanna fight baby....

• Upvote 1

Just now, bee said:

Now I know you're not coming for the queen melanie martinez!

no maam im just saying i dont wanna listen to billie when i can listen to someone who has the exact same voice and makes better music :hay:

• Upvote 2

Rita Ora she flopped in the US music wise and as a tv host when Tyra fired her ass

Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber wannabe who's career was ended by Shawn Mendez

Solange... Her music may have won a grammy but lets be honest her weird music style is a no.  And she will always be compared to her sister and those who dont stan beyonce wont give her the time of day

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fifth Harmony said:

Spill the tea:wendy26:

I mean,  Rita killed their ratings and had the worst season since it started..Tyra built that show from the ground up only to have a flop come in and ruin it. 

Rita has flopped in music,  shes flopped as a judge on the Voice,  flopped as an actress, flopped as a tv host (ANTM)  and is flopped as a fashion icon, (Rihann stole that gig). Rita is a Rihanna look alike with less than half of the success and creativity. :oprahpout:

• Upvote 2

How could I forget Pia Mia?

And Charli XCX will never truly happen either (sadly)

37 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

Tori Kelly tbh. She's been trying to hit it big for a few years now but it's just not gonna happen. 

Zmqor.gif

I think that depends on your definition of "happen". All her tours sell amazingly well, her album went #2, and she was nominated for a Grammy. She hasn't had a big radio hit, but she's still very successful. Also TK2 is coming!!