The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

badgallaura

Reliable Music Source

This page on Twitter has proven to me time after time after time that they're the best inside sources on the internet. They didn't even predict anything, they straight out CONFIRMED things will happen before artists announced them and the news turns out to be always true!

-They've said Taylor will release something on August 21st a MONTH before we hear anything.

-They've confirmed that Katy Perry will host the VMAs a couple of days before the rumors began circulating.

-The page also announced Demi Lovato's album release date before Demi herself.

-They've given us information about Swish Swish before Katy a MONTH before Katy released a teaser (and it turned out to be true)!!

-They said that Zayn will release on September before any source or media outlet made any headlines or articles about it, and it turned out to be obviously true.

https://twitter.com/PopFactsNews

MORE Proof of their reliability:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Jenna said:

Nah! These Twitter ''insider'' accounts are all fake and are coming up with stuff straight out of their ass, I'll believe it when it happens.

I agree, but my friend who follows this page told me many things they said turned out to be true.

Just now, badgallaura said:

Well, we'll see how reliable this page is soon. Right now it's all rumors and "sources". In the next week, if something comes out true (or not) from their sources, we'll know if they can be trusted or not.

its not his fault hes not always right 

he gets sources that are bullshit

2 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

UPDATE: Ya'll this source is 100% reliable AF. Everything they said came a 100% true!

It's interesting. They also said 7 hours ago that a snippet would be released tomorrow and it recently came true. I'll be keeping an eye on this profile.

:hay:

Just now, Nacht said:

It's interesting. They also said 7 hours ago that a snippet would be released tomorrow and it recently came true. I'll be keeping an eye on this profile.

:hay:

Well, they said MAYBE :hay:. But seriously, they've stated for a while now that something will happen in August for Taylor, and confirmed on the 25th her new single will drop out even before Taylor did, and announced Demi's release date b4 Demola did herself!

• Upvote 1

Just now, badgallaura said:

Well, they said MAYBE :hay:. But seriously, they've stated for a while now that something will happen in August for Taylor, and confirmed on the 25th her new single will drop out even before Taylor did, and announced Demi's release date b4 Demola did herself!

I want them to give me more info on Reputation or the lead single.

:demifat:

Just now, Impossible Prince said:

I stopped checking after "A snippet could be coming". Like don't claim your an insider if you don't know for sure. I call it BS

Sis I already said how they "predicted" many things that did come true :hay:. Here's proof to solidify that page. 

Just now, Impossible Prince said:

Justins lead single is yet to come, eveyone knew Miley will do the VMAs she's on an album cycle ffs, "female self titled" lol really? We can all guess this. His stuff are not specific at all. He's a troll

They confirmed so many things BEFORE they happened or people KNEW about them; I think you misunderstood. We cannot just say the tens of predictions coming from that page are fake while they all came true every single time sis. No way that's a troll.

On 8/19/2017 at 2:09 AM, Jenna said:

Nah! These Twitter ''insider'' accounts are all fake and are coming up with stuff straight out of their ass, I'll believe it when it happens.

Girl its not the kind of insiders we have 

we cant have nice things :trisha: