The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
The Boy

Are you excited for Taylor's return?

!!!!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ???

• YES, we need a pop girl to dominate again!
    • NO, I don't support ssssssna-

Yes and no. I don't want what little chance Joanne has to win a Grammy at SOMETHING ti go to waste, but at the same time, I don't believe Joanne will win any so if Gaga releases something else on 2018 that's her 2nd Fame Monster (highly unlikely but still possible) and is really Grammy worthy, she'll get snubbed by Taylor because the only one who can snatch Taylor's Grammys is Adele :icant: 

My fave loses either way :icant: 

• Upvote 1

I would've survived without her one more year, but she can do whatever she wants, she's still kinda overexposed for me, but I also think the GP will eat it up. (Me too)

Her singles and music videos have been great from her previous record, so I'm curious what she'll deliever, and of course we kinda needed that as pop girls can't be successful nowadays.

I hope she breaks records & slay the world again tho. 

• Upvote 1

Yes and no.

Taylor is definitely a phenomenal writer and puts out a lot of fabulous bops, but sometimes I think she's overrated. Especially since she moved away from country and into pop music. Don't get me wrong, I've gone to all of her concerts, but she's still trying to fall in with what's trendy.