Sign in to follow this  
Miley Ray

Which Dance Moms girl has the best chances of making it as a pop princess?

7 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

No one can forget this ICONIC bop. In the MackZ era but really impressed of where her career is now, glad she dropped the name

I knew someone was gonna post this in here. What a fun little bop this was but yeah I'm so glad she dropped the name thing as well and Abby Lee.. :wendy14:

• Upvote 2

Just now, StanOfMiley said:

I knew someone was gonna post this in here. What a fun little bop this was but yeah I'm so glad she dropped the name thing as well and Abby Lee.. :wendy14:

Her new stuff isn't actually awful like other kid stars right now, im surprised, the good sis mackenzie releasing bangers

25 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

No one can forget this ICONIC bop. In the MackZ era but really impressed of where her career is now, glad she dropped the name - All the other girls have no chance, Mack is the best by far

30 minutes ago, StanOfMiley said:

Right, like how could you not love this precious thing??? and her voice is getting so strong and amazing. This and Monsters AKA Haters are slaying my life rn.

I know shes a little cutie , and still is and shes getting even better, i can see her going far

• Upvote 1

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/08/dance-moms-mackenzie-ziegler-countersues-music-producer-blasts-abby-lee-miller/

ALSO #JUSTICEFORMACKENZIE

Abby is in jail now so why are the people she hired to help Mackenzie way back when suing her like please leave???? Sue Abby if you gonna sue anybody, get her more of that jail time :wendy26:

• Upvote 1