The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Ms. Knee

Does your fav follow you on social media?

Does your fav follow you on any of your social media platforms?

For me its a yes! When I first created Twitter i had just put my picture up and did my bio. I hadnt even followed anyone or tweeted yet when I got a notification that someone followed me... And then another.

I went to my notifications and MUTHA FLIPPIN BRITNEY SPEARS WAS MY SECOND FOLLOWER ON TWITTER. I HADNT EVEN FOLLOWED OR TWEETED HER YET. I LITERALLY CRIED FROM JOY. 

She also follows my twitter account I no longer use...so she follows 2 of my accounts..and shes liked one of my tweets. 

• Upvote 1

Yes :jan1: 

Shania had tweeted/liked a few tweets beforehand so I was happy enough but then one morning, I woke up to "@shaniatwain followed you back!" and I nearly fell out of bed screaming.

I went into one of my twitter gcs screaming about it, I came on here screaming, I was messaging my friend screaming. I was so shook.

I'm one of like 6 fans she follows btw :demifat: Everyone else she follows are celebrities/radio stations/tv shows.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Yes :jan1: 

Shania had tweeted/liked a few tweets beforehand so I was happy enough but then one morning, I woke up to "@shaniatwain followed you back!" and I nearly fell out of bed screaming.

I went into one of my twitter gcs screaming about it, I came on here screaming, I was messaging my friend screaming. I was so shook.

I'm one of like 6 fans she follows btw :demifat: Everyone else she follows are celebrities/radio stations/tv shows.

LEGEND

• Upvote 1

Haha, no, but I can say I've been noticed by my faves. :) Gaga has noticed me on Snapchat. Her producer, RedOne, has noticed me on Twitter and Snapchat. Her producer, DJ White Shadow, has noticed AND followed me on Twitter, e-mail (yes, I have his e-mail), Instagram and by phone. Britney has noticed me on YouTube before back in 2015 and I've had Home Alone actors/actresses notice me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Believe In Furler said:

Sia doesn't follow fans (except one sia news account) but hey manager and team all follow me including Maddie. 

That's some next level stanning. If you can't get your fave, get everyone around her :deadbanana2:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Cyrus said:

Don't say that. I love ID, also Believer is a hit and Thunder is coming to snatch the top 10 :wendy4:

They are less relevant than they used to be.... I love them along with the Bastille 

• Upvote 1