5H or Harry

Who will win  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Harmonizers or Directionerz

• 5H
    • Harry
    • Other

6 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

5H tbh. Are 1D even a thing anymore? Every week someone leaves the band and drops a flop single :wendy17:

Harry's album was good, what are you talking about? He and Zayn are miles above the rest and their flop singles

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, All Neon Like said:

hopefully none, fifth harmony's video was trash and the harry video was decent

Stans dont give a F about that....As long as their fave wins... U would do the same for Lana

1 minute ago, Kylie Minogue said:

Didn't bother to listen tbh. 5H are more relevant now so they deserve to win btw :wendy22:

How do you measure relevancy? His debut solo album was a #1 on BB200, he was in one of the biggest movies of 2017, and his world tour is doing very well 

2 minutes ago, bee said:

How do you measure relevancy? His debut solo album was a #1 on BB200, he was in one of the biggest movies of 2017, and his world tour is doing very well 

I'm not talking about charts or sales. Most people don't care about 1D anymore. Harry may be the most successful out of the band but his relevance doesn't really compare to 5H. Almost everyone knows 5H now. 1D are soon forgotten. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kylie Minogue said:

I'm not talking about charts or sales. Most people don't care about 1D anymore. Harry may be the most successful out of the band but his relevance doesn't really compare to 5H. Almost everyone knows 5H now. 1D are soon forgotten. 

That's not what I meant when I was quoting numbers. An irrelevant person would not be able to sell like him (Katy), but he's doing far better than most and maybe even 5H. You keep bringing 1D into this, but atm they're on a break and you should focus on Harry like the question is asking. If 5H is more relevant than Harry why does his video have a lot more views than Down? Harry has always been a quiet artist on social media and doesn't need appearances everywhere to be more relevant than 5H.