Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Minogue

Gaga gets schooled by The Read!

(not related to video) I can't at SJWs being an embarrassing mess because they like to bitch about people helping them, together with black Twitter.

I fucking can't guys, I just can't anymore.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

Just now, Moebius said:

(not related to video) I can't at SJWs being an embarrassing mess because they like to bitch about people helping them, together with black Twitter.

I fucking can't guys, I just can't anymore.

giphy.gif

I feel like Gaga's tweets were genuine and she was really trying to help. She just could've worded it better.

• Upvote 1

"oh hey look at this person trying to help our cause let's bitch about them because they are white and we don't owe white people anything google that shit lmao"

Black Twitter in one sentence

oh and this video

• Upvote 3

After hearing them laugh and act like a "none racist white person" doesn't exist, you can already tell their opinion is going to be worthless. Can't they take a celebrity helping them and shut up? To SJWs, there's always a second discriminatory meaning to everything said and done. @Kylie Minogue don't let that trash influence your mind.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bee said:

After hearing them laugh and act like a "none racist white person" doesn't exist, you can already tell their opinion is going to be worthless. Can't they take a celebrity helping them and shut up? To SJWs, there's always a second discriminatory meaning to everything said and done. @Kylie Minogue don't let that trash influence your mind.

I didn't agree with everything they said but I could understand where they were coming from

Spoiler

They were reaching in certain parts tho

2 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

I feel like Gaga's tweets were genuine and she was really trying to help. She just could've worded it better.

I'm sorry but there was literally nothing wrong with her tweets it's just people diminishing her opinion because she is white. If Beyonce (who hasn't said anything about this may I remind you) said THE E X A C T same words she would be flooded with positive messages and would be making headlines as Queen of promoting Peace. It's so funny how much Black Twitter bitches about racism when most of the time they are racist themselves. Thank god this only applies to Twitter though

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

"oh hey look at this person trying to help our cause let's bitch about them because they are white and we don't owe white people anything google that shit lmao"

Black Twitter in one sentence

oh and this video

Omfg I can't stand her! Her vids always pop up in my recommendation section on YT. All her vids are the same tbh. She's dumb as shit

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I'm sorry but there was literally nothing wrong with her tweets it's just people diminishing her opinion because she is white. If Beyonce (who hasn't said anything about this may I remind you) said THE E X A C T same words she would be flooded with positive messages and would be making headlines as Queen of promoting Peace. It's so funny how much Black Twitter bitches about racism when most of the time they are racist themselves. Thank god this only applies to Twitter though

Beyonve never speaks up about anything tbh. I honestly don't know why she's held up as a paragon of peace and equality :lanaeyeroll:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bee said:

go OFF

• Upvote 3

Just now, Kylie Minogue said:

I didn't agree with everything they said but I could understand where they were coming from

Reveal hidden contents

They were reaching in certain parts tho

She was trying to reach out to her audience directly. She wasn't ignoring and not listening to what they don't say. 

I don't understand what they mean when they say "We're just fighting for equality". The fact that they are able to get out and protest proves that they're already equal in the US.

Just now, bee said:

She was trying to reach out to her audience directly. She wasn't ignoring and not listening to what they don't say. 

I don't understand what they mean when they say "We're just fighting for equality". The fact that they are able to get out and protest proves that they're already equal in the US.

MTE

I have to say that race relations have been the worst ever because both races are acting like dumb shits all the time. Trump is fueling the republicans to spread their idiotic hate and SJW culture has normalized blaming white people for everything so black supremacist views have also risen up. Both races are pissing me off SO much these days, Asians are the only race that still has their senses right :o inb4 I'm called racist and get banned :lmfao: I live in a country that has never had race issues, and was raised in a non racist environment while growing up using the internet. My views have changed SO much during the years. First a full on Liberal, not I'm sitting at the centre, but still left leaning. I'm not racist, homophobic, or sexist (never got called sexist though because I have no controversial opinions on this) I just have very rational opinions I have built during the years from people's responses, reactions, and own words. And I also have to thank Blaire White who was taught me how to form an opinion, even though we disagree on some subjects, I love the way she views the world and current politics (will never, however, condone the fact she voted for Trump, and I want to know her opinion of his bs now)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moebius said:

I have to say that race relations have been the worst ever because both races are acting like dumb shits all the time. Trump is fueling the republicans to spread their idiotic hate and SJW culture has normalized blaming white people for everything so black supremacist views have also risen up. Both races are pissing me off SO much these days, Asians are the only race that still has their senses right :o inb4 I'm called racist and get banned :lmfao: I live in a country that has never had race issues, and was raised in a non racist environment while growing up using the internet. My views have changed SO much during the years. First a full on Liberal, not I'm sitting at the centre, but still left leaning. I'm not racist, homophobic, or sexist (never got called sexist though because I have no controversial opinions on this) I just have very rational opinions I have built during the years from people's responses, reactions, and own words. And I also have to thank Blaire White who was taught me how to form an opinion, even though we disagree on some subjects, I love the way she views the world and current politics (will never, however, condone the fact she voted for Trump, and I want to know her opinion of his bs now)

Hopefully all this Trump talk won't affect her album sales the way it did with Katy :laughcry: