Sign in to follow this  
The Boy

Dinah (5H) claps back at Sarah Harding: "I don't know who she is"

Fifth Harmony hit back at Celebrity Big Brother and Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding after she branded them ‘slutty’ 

Dinah, who stars in Fifth Harmony alongside Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei and Lauren Jauregui, says she’s never even heard of the Girls Aloud singer before – but will happily offer her a dance lesson.

She added: “I don’t know who she is."

“If she wants some lessons or something – people always want to learn how to booty pop like Fifth Harmony.

“But shout out to her; keep doing you girl. I really don't know who she is.”

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her-02.gif

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4265303/fifth-harmony-sarah-harding-row-girls-aloud-celebrity-big-brother/

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Is this what you want to be remembered as sweeties? The girls who taught this generation how to booty pop? LMAO the STANDARDS :lmfao: 

i like 5H but "booty popping" has been a thing since forever :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fenty said:

i like 5H but "booty popping" has been a thing since forever :deadbanana:

I'm more marveled at the though of them some 20 years later in an interview and the question pops up "What impact have you had on this world?" and they're like "We taught our generation how to pop their ass" like 10/10 achievement wow :lmfao: 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

How can you clap back to something that's true though??? :um1: 5H are slutty...

So tragic that a woman would come for other girls for being slutty though, especially when she was in a girl group who wore "slutty" outfits themselves

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

So tragic that a woman would come for other girls for being slutty though, especially when she was in a girl group who wore "slutty" outfits themselves

Girls Aloud were never slutty. They wore outfits you'd see Kylie Minogue wearing - showgirl outfits. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rumors said:

At least 5H are gonna get recognized in the U.K. Because of Sarah. These girls really think they're slick using the 'I don't know her' when nobody knows their pathetic asses :lmfao: 

You think no one knows them when they had the highest GG single peak with Work from home in 2016?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Girls Aloud were never slutty. They wore outfits you'd see Kylie Minogue wearing - showgirl outfits. 

These could be classified as "slutty" though:

7fc4f65e40cf666ba06046aa821a3059.jpg

girlsaloud.jpg

And probably more if I bothered to actually look. I dislike 5H but I don't like when girls come for other girls for being slutty.