Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

bee

Is Ellie Goulding the best think to come out of the UK

Queen of England could never!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is she?

• Yes!
    • No, I stan flop girl groups!

She's had some huge worldwide smash hits with 'Love Me Like You Do' and 'Burn', all her albums have been great, plus she provided us with these images!

article-2336780-1A2D1C98000005DC-134_634x742.jpgarticle-2336780-1A2D1A88000005DC-632_634x797.jpg

All The Beatles are dead and forgotten and were only famous because of horny American girls, the Spice Girls had one hit with 'Wannabe', One Direction is a Beatles rip off, so same girls overhyping them. Ed Sheeran is ugly, Adele is fat, Little Mix will never happen outside of the UK, and I just found out Sam Smith is British so he doesn't count.

1 minute ago, bee said:

She's had some huge worldwide smash hits with 'Love Me Like You Do' and 'Burn', all her albums have been great, plus she provided us with these images!

article-2336780-1A2D1C98000005DC-134_634x742.jpgarticle-2336780-1A2D1A88000005DC-632_634x797.jpg

All The Beatles are dead and forgotten and were only famous because of horny American girls, the Spice Girls had one hit with 'Wannabe', One Direction is a Beatles rip off, so same girls overhyping them. Ed Sheeran is ugly, Adele is fat, Little Mix will never happen outside of the UK, and I just found out Sam Smith is British so he doesn't count.

and taylor is a snake:gretchen12:

• Upvote 1

Guest IsThatSaraS

No Harry Styles is....

Spoiler

JUST STOP YOUR CRYING, IT'S A SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!!!!! *Inset Harry Styles flying gif*

2 minutes ago, IsThatSaraS said:

No Harry Styles is....

Reveal hidden contents

JUST STOP YOUR CRYING, IT'S A SIGN OF THE TIMES!!!!!!! *Inset Harry Styles flying gif*

Get that closeted pr boyfriend out of here! 

Image result for harry styles acne

4 minutes ago, All Neon Like said:

"sucker" isn't new, it's from 2014...

I was talking about N1A and saying I wished she'd go back to her old sound. No point in arguing anyways because Ellie Goulding is clearly the better Brit and 'Aftertaste' proves that.

1 minute ago, bee said:

I was talking about N1A and saying I wished she'd go back to her old sound. No point in arguing anyways because Ellie Goulding is clearly the better Brit and 'Aftertaste' proves that.

N1A isn't an album:wendy23:

it's still better than anything ellie has ever done