The Roof

What's the meanest thing you were ever told?

wasn't really told, It's really stupid but i'm colourblind and in about Year 1 at school i didn't know this. We had to do some colouring in of some picture and i coloured the sun green and orange. We had a sub teacher and she literally said it was wrong and threw it out. To this fucking day it's the only thing i remember from my early schooling

• Upvote 5

That I was a vile, manipulative bully that likes to play the victim. And that nobody liked me because I was an intolerable POS.

As if I'd ever play the victim, I own up to the shit I say :wendy4: 

and we been knew that nobody likes me, it ain't news to anyone :ravenknows:

• Upvote 1

Basically by members on atrl telling me to kill myself in NHB and i got banned instead of them because i was already feeling surcidal they were like "just do it already nobody here even cares about you" this very day this member is still being privillage hiding in the kpop thread honestly i dont even know why i still use it. Yeh recently too ive been getting death treats snd rumours going around getting lots of people to dislike me. 

• Upvote 3

My siblings have said some of the worst possible things to me but we've been insulting each other for so long that we aren't phased by it anymore.

But I guess the meanest thing someone has said to be is that I look too skinny or am anorexic. And people just straight up tell me that in broad daylight because I guess they're not aware that skinny-shaming is a thing and is just as bad as fat-shaming. And the thing is I'm not even that skinny or look like I'm anorexic but it's whatever.

Well this isn't the meanest thing someone has told me but it's what i remember  till this day. So when I was in the fourth grade someone told my best friend that I liked her and she told me that she isn't into short guys lol.  I was mortified. I'm 5'7 now but that's really not that tall.

uhm let's see

-homophobic slurs (literally until I got to high school)
-"you're gonna die alone"
-"no one even loves you, you should probably just kill yourself"
-when i was in middle school I lost a lot of weight one summer, i guess because of puberty??, but when I went back to school everyone tried to spread this rumors about it and it just wasn't...a fun time a all. 

jokes on them tho cause I'm quite happy with who i am today!

many many hateful words, prob if i ever showed myself in melbourne id get my head bashed in because i befriended someones ex, even tho i didnt like him in that way, reason i moved far away...because of bullies, people are still bullying me and writing status about me for god no reason, but my bf will do some bashing up if it comes across in real life so im not afraid of them anymore