Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Is My Voice Good?

finally i have decided to sing a bit of West Coast Cause i think i can kill alternative pop 

so tell me ur opinions 

dont mind the AC in the back 

is my voice good?

edit: i made this know its bad but why not post it 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Harmonia said:

better than me :scared:

Reveal hidden contents

bitch

:armscrossed:

Anyone can sing 

you just have to find your genre that goes with your voice :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Harmonia said:

I'm pretty hopeless but thanks :coma3:

trust me i thought it was that hard 

its not as hard as you think

Just now, TeamCardiB said:

You're more talented than a certain "popstar" :sistren: 

i told her i was coming for her :sistren:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Harmonia said:

nah :britsideeye: i would have to leave this forum permanently if anyone heard me sing :britstare:

well eventually you will find your voice and learn not to give a fuck about what people say about you

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

it's not that bad tbh maybe some practice and exercise will help you to improve your singing <3 

i need to lift my voice up

also a good mic im using the headphone one :seltaco:

and i need to hit those notes

• Upvote 1

Okay after listening I have to say it's not bad. Your low notes have somewhat of a hard time structuring well, as they come out as foggy and and extra airy and sometimes inaudible. Furthermore, your voice in itself has an "airy" quality to it (not necessarily bad). You're voice's not bad at all, you just need some training and you'll be much better. You've stayed in your lower range during these snippets while occasionally switching into a higher tone, so there isn't much for me to judge.

Though I do advise you to steer away from singing very low like you did in snippet 2 and keep the notes as low as the ones in snippet 1. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

Okay after listening I have to say it's not bad. Your low notes have somewhat of a hard time structuring well, as they come out as foggy and and extra airy and sometimes inaudible. Furthermore, your voice in itself has an "airy" quality to it (not necessarily bad). You're voice's not bad at all, you just need some training and you'll be much better. You've stayed in your lower range during these snippets while occasionally switching into a higher tone, so there isn't much for me to judge.

Though I do advise you to steer away from singing very low like you did in snippet 2 and keep the notes as low as the ones in snippet 1. 

I love you and your vocal analizes so much

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badgallaura said:

thank you :katybop:

• Upvote 1