The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

Sistren can you please help me I'm so confused

If Nicki Minaj isn't the Queen of Rap, why is every female rapper compared to her? :nickieducating:

Why do we make every female rappers' accomplishments about Nicki instead of the rapper being awarded? :nickieducating:

Why are some of the goats in female rap, such as Lil Kim and Missy Elliot, constantly bothered by her? :nickieducating:

Why does a female rapper's freestyle need to be posted on Twitter with the caption "Nicki is shook" in order to get retweets? :nickieducating:

Why is she constantly being asked by artists, including legends like Madonna and Beyonce, to feature on their songs? :nickieducating:

Why has she managed to get a solo top five hit on each album, despite being "over" each time? :nickieducating:

Why does she have more #1 albums than Iggy Azalea, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot, Remy Ma and Azealia Banks combined? :nickieducating:

And why does she have yet to be replaced after eight years with that damn crown on her head? :nickieducating:

Give it up, it's me, I win, you lose :nickieducating:

Say what you want about Nicki Minaj but she is the female rapper of the decade and you're only proving it by keeping her name in your mouth and refusing to spit it out :nickieducating:

That's all I had to say :nickiprague1: Goodbye :nickiprague1:

• Upvote 6

We been KNEW that our Admin only stans for people's success. As soon as they start to flop, he unstans them.

He admitted to hating Xtina and only stanning Brit because of her past success.

But he's just vile toward Nicki just because!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Rumors said:

We been KNEW that our Admin only stans for people's success. As soon as they start to flop, he unstans them.

He admitted to hating Xtina and only stanning Brit because of her past success.

But he's just vile toward Nicki just because!

Not "just because". Her unwarranted narcissism triggers me.

• Upvote 1

Because she is the only relevant female rapper in this industry. Lil' Kim buried her own career after Black Friday, Lil Mama dissappeared after her collab on Avril's Girlfriend, Missy Elliot umm, since 2003 VMA's? idk lol. Well Iggy.. I have nothing to say she deserves more tbhh. that witch well she is now a twitter troll so i don't count her as a rapper but a twitter troll who makes funny songs to please her followers. That's it. 

Spoiler

Don't forget to attend my listening party for Rebel Heart (Deluxe) tomorrow at 3PM EST :tellem2: and don't forget to Pre-Order Rebel Heart Tour audio on iTunes :wendy24: 

1 minute ago, Ray of Light said:

Because she is the only relevant female rapper in this industry. Lil' Kim buried her own career after Black Friday, Lil Mama dissappeared after her collab on Avril's Girlfriend, Missy Elliot umm, since 2003 VMA's? idk lol. Well Iggy.. I have nothing to say she deserves more tbhh. that witch well she is now a twitter troll so i don't count her as a rapper but a twitter troll who makes funny songs to please her followers. That's it. 

Hide contents

Don't forget to attend my listening party for Rebel Heart (Deluxe) tomorrow at 3PM EST :tellem2: and don't forget to Pre-Order Rebel Heart Tour audio on iTunes :wendy24: 

Cardi B is coming for nekci's nekc 

• Upvote 1