Sign in to follow this  
ReprehensibleRoach

Sistren can you please help me I'm so confused

Self proclaimed and followed on by her delusional stans "Queen of Rap" Sicki Garbaj recently released 3 singles all with music videos...yet none made the Billboard top 10. 

Yet newcomer and almost unknown Cardi B went top 10 and predicted to go top 5 next week with just one single release.

why? How can this be? Isn't Nicki the "Queen of Rap" like she reminds us in almost every tired ass verse she brings out. She was also supposedly "making hits with Katy" and that song wouldn't even make Lil Kim shook. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Harmonia said:

@Nicki Minaj: *breathes*

@TeamCardiBivfMnzAKRsWkKtjqTPDyNw.png

BITCH I YELPED :eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

OT: cuz radio. The songs went to #1, #3 and #4 on iTunes and I could be wrong but I think No Frauds was the #2 digital song of the week, while Bodak Yellow is struggling to get to the top ten on iTunes :wendy30: As for the "Queen of Rap" mention, I'm tired of bringing up the same statistics and arguments every day. Let's wait until Cardi at least releases an album to bring this up again.

• Upvote 4

Nicki is over. The general public is done with her.. But Cardi ain't coming for her crown until she has more than one hit :wendy27:

On 8/17/2017 at 2:32 AM, Nicki Minaj said:

BITCH I YELPED :eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

OT: cuz radio. The songs went to #1, #3 and #4 on iTunes and I could be wrong but I think No Frauds was the #2 digital song of the week, while Bodak Yellow is struggling to get to the top ten on iTunes :wendy30: As for the "Queen of Rap" mention, I'm tired of bringing up the same statistics and arguments every day. Let's wait until Cardi at least releases an album to bring this up again.

exactly its so funny when people think all you need is sales or streams :laughcry: 

• Upvote 1