The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
badgallaura

Anybody Want to Drag a #Kesha Hater?

So in a website called Critic of Music, I provided evidence Kesha sang a really high note live but one person keeps trying to disprove it. After the website owner added the note to her vocal range, the person I was arguing with kept on lying and rewording himself and trying to prove that I'm talking about Kesha's singing. When all else failed, he pretended he doesn't even read my arguments. I said the following: 

Q7Gao2o.png

Other things said:

c2fs6c1.png

8E3ho6b.png

So does anyone want to drag that hoe with me? I figured no matter what I say, he'll keep on pretending he's right so some backup to nail him in his place would be great sistren. :hay:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

But like...whats the point...they are delisional as fuck and its no fun KNOWING they know they are wrong

:hay: Well, you don't have to, but I thought it would be amusing to get more people to prove how he's such a disastrous whore.

• Upvote 1

Just now, badgallaura said:

:hay: Well, you don't have to, but I thought it would be amusing to get more people to prove how he's such a disastrous whore.

The TEA is...I hate Critic of Music too oops

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

:hay: Oh? Spill.

His rankings are honestly depended on how people respond and he tries to please the bigger fan bases while using opinions of comments as facts 

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

His rankings are honestly depended on how people respond and he tries to please the bigger fan bases while using opinions of comments as facts 

Oh but that's old now. He now divided the rankings into 2; one voted by the fans and the other by pure vocal criticism only. He was always bumpy when he started, using wrong vocal terms and vocal classifications but I think he's as accurate as it'll get now.

• Upvote 1