R U READY? COP Phase 2.0 IS COMING... Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
HQzaynmalik

Why is this kid just like everyone when it comes to Demi?

3 hours ago, justcatchmedemi said:

You'll be waiting all your life sis 

3 hours ago, Believe In Furler said:

I'm waiting for the day he doesn't post a flop thread 

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

3 hours ago, daydreamin said:

ur thread flopped:eartha:

It's because no one is here for Demi omg not even on here

2 minutes ago, HQzaynmalik said:

It's because no one is here for Demi omg not even on here

No, it's because you and your threads are all flops.

If you haven't noticed you're the one being dragged in all of them, not Selena. Everyone already knows she belongs in the trash. Now you can join her.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

If you haven't noticed you're the one being dragged in all of them, not Selena. Everyone already knows she belongs in the trash. Now you can join her.

2 minutes ago, Believe In Furler said:

Because it's not worth it. I don't even like Demi but you're delusional with these posts :eartha:

Y'all getting so messy. I'm here for this. :halp:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

I was dragged for one last night that I stole. I admitted and we moved forward through that rough time.

This one didn't deserve to flop. That girl popped off :nickieducating:

Every time I post a simple Selena thread like "Should Selena make this a single?" "Revival Tour Video. I miss the Revival tour" in Music Base you come and drag Selena when NO ONE mentions Demo (just like the GP). You stay on this website all day long. Don't follow in your fave's footsteps and go get a career that works for you, is productive, and lasts you a long time. You deserve it after having to sit through whatever it is that Demi does on a daily basis.

1 minute ago, HQzaynmalik said:

I was dragged for one last night that I stole. I admitted and we moved forward through that rough time.

This one didn't deserve to flop. That girl popped off :nickieducating:

Every time I post a simple Selena thread like "Should Selena make this a single?" "Revival Tour Video. I miss the Revival tour" in Music Base you come and drag Selena when NO ONE mentions Demo (just like the GP). You stay on this website all day long. Don't follow in your fave's footsteps and go get a career that works for you, is productive, and lasts you a long time. You deserve it after having to sit through whatever it is that Demi does on a daily basis.

Your justcatchmedemi radar is off because I never went into the "Should Selena make this a single?" thread but go off sis

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, justcatchmedemi said:

Your justcatchmedemi radar is off because I never went into the "Should Selena make this a single?" thread but go off sis

giphy.gif

Sorry, don't keep tabs on you like you do with your secret stan, Selena Marie Gomez.

You've done it multiple times, doesn't matter what the thread was. But I'm glad you know :wendy3:

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Well, in the forum's defence, I've seen this video at least ten times either through Twitter or on old COP :nickieducating: I'm probably not the only one :nickieducating:

It's a classic, we can always re-live it :nickieducating: She is an icon

• Upvote 1