Jump to content

Flopzen

Stop STEALING music

Recommended Posts

You bum bitches are the reason why music is tanking today. They're too many legal FREE streaming services you can be using like Spotify and discounts if you're a student on streaming services like tidal and Apple Music. Stop stealing art !!!!!!! 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frozen said:

Don't get mad when I drag your favs about album sales. Literally almost every businesss  has free wifi so what is the truth

you're acting as if being home and being at work are the only 2 places someone can be

not everyone has 4G or even a phone that can run shit like Spotify on the go :cuca5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harmonia said:

you're acting as if being home and being at work are the only 2 places someone can be

not everyone has 4G or even a phone that can run shit like Spotify on the go :cuca5:

You don't have a phone that runs 4g oh I see. I forgot there are still people that have flip phones my apologies  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frozen said:

You don't have a phone that runs 4g oh I see. I forgot there are still people that have flip phones my apologies  

 

first of all I'm not talking about myself I actually have an android and it can run 4G if I wanted it but I don't because why would I pay for wifi on the go when I don't need it

but nice try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

That's how much she sold, you infinite cunt. And that's only Anti.

The point of this thread is people BUYING music. Anti has 700k pure sales not even platinum bye ugly stan

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harmonia said:

hmm I wonder why this thread was ma-

urPxeZa1SZS6hLmxciV-Dw.png

oh...

Who's the flop in your avi let's see how many albums she sold. We'll see if rihanna is still selling when she 43 but go AWF i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frozen said:

The point of this thread is people BUYING music. Anti has 700k pure sales not even platinum bye ugly stan

hAHAHAHA You said she doesn't sell as much anymore, and then when I clocked you with receipts, you said you aren't talking about that anymore. Excellent. Nice to know that I'm correct. Nice argument.

Anyways, she remains unbothered with her 230M+ records sold WW.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badgallaura said:

hAHAHAHA You said she doesn't sell as much anymore, and then when I clocked you with receipts, you said you aren't talking about that anymore. Excellent. Nice to know that I'm correct. Nice argument.

Anyways, she remains unbothered with her 230M+ records sold WW.

Why do you keep talking about records when I'm talking about pure album sales. If you illiterate could read the OP you would know this thread is about pure ALBUM sales not records you fat stan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frozen said:

Why do you keep talking about records when I'm talking about pure album sales. If you illiterate could read the OP you would know this thread is about pure ALBUM sales not records you fat stan

yOu FaT sTaN

mocking-spongebob.jpg?quality=100&w=650

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×