Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • laracroftonline

      How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

      To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
    • laracroftonline

      Moving completed   12/04/2017

      We are finally on our final destination we want to thank FansCity for hosting us from now on.
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Why doesn't H!m have stans?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Yeah, because people are too BROKE to buy their faves music. People like Taylor Swift, Adele, Beyoncé etc all sell well, so there's no excuse for your fave to be trash in that department.

 

Go off sis, her song was also nominated for a Golden Globe, because people only 'bought it for cher' :eartha: you're the most delusional person on this forum. Every time someone hits you with receipts you grasp at different straws then run away :eartha: I love seeing the mess when you get draggedT to hell :demifat: 

And those are the only 3 girls that sell well. Are you gonna clam that everyone who stans other girls are broke? That's so fucking stupid lmao. It's cute that you think you're dragging me though :eartha: What the fuck does her song being nominated for an award have to do with most of the sales being because of Cher? Omg you're so stupid :wendy26:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Im saying is this, Arianna couldnt ride a piece of gym equipment and sing live without being completely out of breath where as P!nk can literally do air acrobatics and keep her pitch and breathing in check. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ms. Knee said:

All Im saying is this, Arianna couldnt ride a piece of gym equipment and sing live without being completely out of breath where as P!nk can literally do air acrobatics and keep her pitch and breathing in check. 

Tea we love Britney stans with facts :cuca1:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, P!nk said:

Tea we love Britney stans with facts :cuca1:

I stan P!nk too sis. I stan talent and legends. Besides P!nk helped with the iconic Pepsi commercial so I gotta show love

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

All Im saying is this, Arianna couldnt ride a piece of gym equipment and sing live without being completely out of breath where as P!nk can literally do air acrobatics and keep her pitch and breathing in check. 

And Britney hasn't sang live since she was 17. You have no right to speak of live vocals :wendy20:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

All Im saying is this, Arianna couldnt ride a piece of gym equipment and sing live without being completely out of breath where as P!nk can literally do air acrobatics and keep her pitch and breathing in check. 

GET HER JADE

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

And Britney hasn't sang live since she was 17. You have no right to speak of live vocals :wendy20:

We aren't talking about Britney tho :hay: another person who out iconiced your favs :sorrygurl:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, P!nk said:

We aren't talking about Britney tho :hay: another person who out iconiced your favs :sorrygurl:

When people bring up my fave in a thread that has nothing to do with her why can't I bring up theirs? :wendy6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

When people bring up my fave in a thread that has nothing to do with her why can't I bring up theirs? :wendy6:

Well if you start a whole thread about my someone who has nothing to do with you then we should be able to come for your favs :wendy6:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, P!nk said:

Well if you start a whole thread about my someone who has nothing to do with you then we should be able to come for your favs :wendy6:

...And I should be able to come for yours. Such a retarded statement :wendy6:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

...And I should be able to come for yours. Such a retarded statement :wendy6:

Not u using that word in 2017 :vom: you really are in elementary school :ny1:

Than by that logic how does your statement make any sense :um1:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×