• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
    • laracroftonline

Moving completed   12/04/2017

We are finally on our final destination we want to thank FansCity for hosting us from now on.
Sign in to follow this  
Nacht

The HuffPo condemns lack of empathy towards Taylor's trial and shades Demi for her silence. Thoughts?

Just now, justcatchmedemi said:

You're literally getting upset over a kiss. They mean nothing. 

I don't caarreee if it doesn't mean anythinggg. I don't see it as appropriate after such a short period of tiiiiiimeeeee. You guys might not agree and that's fine so let me beeeee with how I view herrrrrr.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, badgallaura said:

I don't caarreee if it doesn't mean anythinggg. I don't see it as appropriate after such a short period of tiiiiiimeeeee. You guys might not agree and that's fine so let me beeeee with how I view herrrrrr.

Ok, I can't change your opinion.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jenna said:

Demi is quick to start shit with any female artist that's MILES above her but will be on mute when they what Demi wanted them to do.

Demi is a bipolar fake SJW, she hated on TayLORD because it was trendy for her & she thought she'd be cool but she came out as the joke.

I mean being bipolar is an illness. It's not cute to joke about it.

Also, she's known Taylor for ages. I'm sure she "hates" her for a good reason. At the end of the day she's 25, she's not immature.

• Downvote 1