The Return of CAL Read more... ×

SarasWorstNightmare

Internet's Most Successful Pop Forum to close for good

this place was literally home and a safe space for me and a lot of others

I met a lot of cool people on here and had so much fun I thank god I got banned from GGD for 3 months cause it led to this 

Although I've lost touch with COP near the end,  I still can say I had a good ride on this site

I'd like to thank all of you for all good & bad times these are moments that will always be in my heart 

HERE LIES

CHURCH OF POP

cause of death:

a discord server

2017 - 2019

Spoiler

if this forum ever gets a re-up @New Beginnings do not fuck it up for the 3rd time please.

• Upvote 4

I personally still think you should find a new owner.  I'm sure someone would take this site. Pay monthly cost even if may 3 or 2 all host it. And make it better.

New owner, new members, probably even a new name? But no...

I enjoyed having a kiki with yall and we had a good run :oprahbath:

This was my first ever forum and I was so happy when I had found a place where I was accepted and could share my thoughts.:hug: The members I met and friends I made here were some of the funniest and best people I've come across online. There truly will be no other forum like the only and only beautiful mess that was COP. :scared: 

Spoiler

You can find me on twitter @prismxatic :love:

On 8/13/2019 at 12:27 AM, New Beginnings said:

Miss Craig is loathed by everyone for his disgusting racism.

Rihmember when he called Madonna's black children SLAVES? :iamdisgusted: 

he is not racist

2 hours ago, Sweet Dreams said:

he is not racist

A vile racist who claimed that 

- Racism does not exist in Scotland and black americans should play music and do something more worthwhile that talk about the racial issues they face. 

- Claimed that the urban categories in the grammys, which celebrate black culture, mean nothing and are worthless trash awards

- Called black twitter useless trash whose opinions mean nothing and are unimportant

- Called Madonna's black children "slaves".

RACIST to the core. 

5 minutes ago, Mocha said:

We had an amazing thing going and it was ruined by big egos basically. I still had a good time here and goodbye!

Mochangel "touch my obese body" iconic

• Love 1
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Mocha said:

We had an amazing thing going and it was ruined by big egos basically. I still had a good time here and goodbye!

It was ruined by you and your kind (whiny SJWs). 

• Give a Cookie 1

So glad this place is closing down. This place was toxic to its core and it needs to be wiped from the internet forever. 

I did make some good friends @Mocha  @Elusive Loverboy  @Grim Reap  @Ahmed  @AmazingAzalean  @rihce so thank you for that. 

I will say that I think it is extremely creepy and weird that some of you are stalking me, and trying to paint me as a racist when you all know I'm not. I am so sorry I even supported you @New Beginnings  because you are the root of all problems. You are the most racist and toxic person I have ever came accross on the internet.  

The two other most toxic members need to cut their shit out and stop stalking me. FOTP has became a toxic place for me because of MSL spreading lies. I don't need the negativity or toxicity in my life anymore. 

So please, close this site down and go back to your racist life Indie. And the rest of you who enjoy drama, hope you enjoy your negative lives. I'm doing much better now that I dont need to deal with the shit anymore.

Goodbye.

• Love 3