The Return of CAL Read more... ×

SarasWorstNightmare

Internet's Most Successful Pop Forum to close for good

Wow, just when I rejoined (After hearing y'all were letting in back old/banned members) and y'all are shutting down :( 

When is the shut down date? And will anything be archived or will all the threads, post and stuff be lost forever :( @New Beginnings

I guess I'll enjoy the site in the mean time between time

1 hour ago, Bae Joo-hyun STAN said:

Wow, just when I rejoined (After hearing y'all were letting in back old/banned members) and y'all are shutting down :( 

When is the shut down date? And will anything be archived or will all the threads, post and stuff be lost forever :( @New Beginnings

I guess I'll enjoy the site in the mean time between time

Who were you before ? 

9 hours ago, Sky Fits Paradise said:

this makes me sad

I was barely active but I had fun

I do think there should be a megapost abt where to find other people after this is over but idk if lots of people would post lol

see ya!

I MISS U BITCH

Well... I'm gonna miss some of you for sure. Follow me on twitter guys (@cherimaruu), I'll follow back! :love:

COP used to be so amazing, so many personalities and good people. Even the controversial ones were so unique and cool, it's a shame this had to happen. This forum didn't deserve this ending, there are people who could actually take it and make it so much better but oh well... 

Take care everybody, lots of love. :love:

• Love 3

Aww :bummer:

RIP to the first and probably last forum I'll ever join (unless I'm able to catch ATRL registrations)

s/o to everyone in The Sims Base especially @Livelikemusic It was fun discussing sims news with u

Also s/o to anyone I've ever interacted with on here or on twitter that's from here.

My twitter is on my profile somewhere if anyone wants to follow.

Take care :love:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

Spoiler

it wasn't necessary to do the things that led this site to get closed :shrug: to see many good people being gone :cry:. even though i'm still talking to most of them
it was really fun till it ended, though :love: 
it was nice to meet many beautiful people and to go through many funny/iconic moments :trishabawl:
 it's sad...

going to miss this place :love: thanks for those cute memories COP!
if any of you want to catch up with me sometime...i'm on the "other site" if you know what i mean :gaycat:
take care :gaycat7:

:love: :rihkiss:

• Upvote 1

it's the end of a chapter here, but new beginning for all of us! I'm so thankful for how many friends I've made here:oprahcry: and I'll never forget this site for all the its good and bad moments 

i'll see u all

Well, I really enjoyed spending time on this site, and I met a lot of great people here. But unfortunately, it became too toxic, so I’m ok with it closing, it’s time to move on to better things.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, ALIEF said:

Aww :bummer:

RIP to the first and probably last forum I'll ever join (unless I'm able to catch ATRL registrations)

s/o to everyone in The Sims Base especially @Livelikemusic It was fun discussing sims news with u

Also s/o to anyone I've ever interacted with on here or on twitter that's from here.

My twitter is on my profile somewhere if anyone wants to follow.

Take care :love:

Omg your sims lover too  *-* 

• Upvote 1

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over if I think it over maybe you'll be coming over and I'll have to get over you all over again.

• Upvote 2

I enjoyed being here at its peak! Made good friends and don’t regret my time spent here. Thanks for all the opportunities you gave us! And good luck to you and your future endeavors, Indie.

• Upvote 1

so sad it's gonna be dead. i was on my first account (bleachnetwork) but i forgot my password in that account so i decided be in this account instead. but it was fun and games while it lasted

(can someone send me links to FOTP and ATRL? thanks)