The Return of CAL Read more... ×

SarasWorstNightmare

Internet's Most Successful Pop Forum to close for good

Hello everyone. I hope and trust you are all well.

I have recently come to the realisation I am far too busy in my real life to manage this site now and thus I am going to let it close once our host takes us down for non payment of bills. I know a lot of you will be upset about this decision but I have honestly tried to find a new owner for literally the past year but no one suitable ever raised their hand. I want to let you all say goodbye to COP and share the memories of all the good times before we close forever.

There will be no COP 2.0 or 3.0, I make too much money now to lend my time to this hobby. 

I hope you all understand and I hope all the people who never backstabbed me can keep in touch with me in the future <3 

Now let's pay our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to the ORIGINAL World of Pop - the one, the only COP! 

(I only endorse FOTP and ATRL as worthy successors) 

@Members @Moderators @Section Moderators @Verified VIPS @VIP @VIP Moderators @Newbies

18 hours ago, New Beginnings said:

Hello everyone. I hope and trust you are all well.

I have recently come to the realisation I am far too busy in my real life to manage this site now and thus I am going to let it close once our host takes us down for non payment of bills. I know a lot of you will be upset about this decision but I have honestly tried to find a new owner for literally the past year but no one suitable ever raised their hand. I want to let you all say goodbye to COP and share the memories of all the good times before we close forever.

There will be no COP 2.0 or 3.0, I make too much money now to lend my time to this hobby. 

I hope you all understand and I hope all the people who never backstabbed me can keep in touch with me in the future <3 

Now let's pay our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to the ORIGINAL World of Pop - the one, the only COP! 

(I only endorse FOTP and ATRL as worthy successors) 

@Members @Moderators @Section Moderators @Verified VIPS @VIP @VIP Moderators @Newbies

R.I.P CoP, It was fun for a while before it all fell apart :) @Mocha Rhice, MSL, Elusive, Livelovemusic, Youaremyeverything, @Homojénik and any others i laughed and battled with. Good luck !! 

I have only ever browzed FOTP but one of our ex mods has made quite the impression over there nnnnnnnn

No Fraudzzz is our beloved @StopBeingObsessedWithMe AKA Miss Craig ! Peep that rep y'all. 

Special shoutout to my good friend Beaux. I hope we can meet in Canada someday. 

negative.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, King or Queen said:

R.I.P CoP, It was fun for a while before it all fell apart :) @Mocha Rhice, MSL, Elusive, Livelovemusic, Youaremyeverything and any others i laughed and battled with. Good luck !! 

I have only ever browzed FOTP but one of our ex mods has made quite the impression over there nnnnnnnn

No Fraudzzz is our beloved @StopBeingObsessedWithMe AKA Miss Craig ! Peep that rep y'all. 

Special shoutout to my good friend Beaux. I hope we can meet in Canada someday. 

negative.jpg

Miss Craig is loathed by everyone for his disgusting racism.

Rihmember when he called Madonna's black children SLAVES? :iamdisgusted: 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

Miss Craig is loathed by everyone for his disgusting racism.

Rihmember when he called Madonna's black children SLAVES? :iamdisgusted: 

He marched his toxic ass over to FOTP and behaved in the same vile way as he did here. A friend of mine is a member there and he told me all about it. 

They know all about his poor history, his racist comments and unprofessional-ism as a moderator. He has made his bed there and he may lie in it. 

Even WOP don't want him. Poor Miss Craig. Karma hit him hard. 

• Upvote 2

I was an active member here for a significant time but then if I remember correctly, there was a reset at some point where everyone's posts were deleted and it was never the same after that. This had to be like 4-6 years ago. But I remember the early days fondly

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Fan4me said:

I was an active member here for a significant time but then if I remember correctly, there was a reset at some point where everyone's posts were deleted and it was never the same after that. This had to be like 4-6 years ago. But I remember the early days fondly

I don't think CoP was active four to six years ago to be honest. I think it only started in 2017. @New Beginnings Can you clarify ? 

I'm really upset it's closing for good, tho I saw it coming i just didn't want to believe it. I am going to miss you I hope I can keep contact with you all on discord or Twitter. I hate for this to be the way we all part ways.

Spoiler

I shouldn't but hope I see friend faces here.  https://discord.gg/7YWsvPp  or other ones.  

I will miss cop  a lot tbh. Nothing tops this site.

Atrl is too buggy and too many errors and fotp i dont feel safe around.  So you won't see me doing forums anytime soon unless a new one comes around. But sadly 2019 forums are not as big as they were 

50 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

I'm really upset it's closing for good, tho I saw it coming i just didn't want to believe it. I am going to miss you I hope I can keep contact with you all on discord or Twitter. I hate for this to be the way we all part ways.

Reveal hidden contents

I shouldn't but hope I see friend faces here.  https://discord.gg/7YWsvPp  or other ones.  

I will miss cop  a lot tbh. Nothing tops this site.

Atrl is too buggy and too many errors and fotp i dont feel safe around.  So you won't see me doing forums anytime soon unless a new one comes around. But sadly 2019 forums are not as big as they were 

Just joined that server, by the way.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I think we all knew this was coming. You let this happen because you are too stubborn to give anyone else a chance to take over. I haven’t posted and barely visited this place for months because it got so bad.

I really had fun here, especially in the beginning. I regret some of my actions here badly, but overall I had a good time, although everything has been extremely toxic for the last 7 months. I always had somewhere to talk about music and throw shade with likeminded people. So I thank you for that time. And for the fun events, especially COP Survivor and some of the megarates.

Thank you and I’m sorry I messed up so much. I’ll miss you even though you hated me. 

Sad to see that this day has come. I thoroughly enjoyed my time on Church of Pop, and met some truly great people! Would love to stay in contact with many, so my PM box is open to find alternate ways of contacting each other!

so glad i get the last laugh with the demise of this trash site and its pathetic equally trashy owner. 

i wont even act all mysterious and make yall guess who tf i am. its the one and only queen H.O.N.E.Y

just came to slay with this post and be off on my way i got better things to do 

good riddance bitch lol

#newendings