Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

The reasons why Normani isn’t a success

Recommended Posts

  1. Plays victim even though she isn’t one
  2. Projects strong black woman image yet at same time plays victim so what is the truth?
  3. She just isn’t that talented
  4. We already have a Beyonce
  5. Unoriginal music 

Allah Brooke won 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realise it must be difficult to transition...from a group member to a solo artist but she’s had two years now and failed. The Spice Girls had come and gone within that same time period and sold 100 million records. She won’t make it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making obviously this repetitious, obviously vague shade is doing you no favors. Sell the forum or close it again. No one has respect for you anymore.

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, New Beginnings said:
  • She just isn’t that talented
  • We already have a Beyonce
  • Unoriginal music 

couldn't agree more

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

Making obviously this repetitious, obviously vague shade is doing you no favors. Sell the forum or close it again. No one has respect for you anymore.

What on earth are you on about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Venus said:

She is successful though...

She had to rely on khalid/sam smith for hits, and this is proven by the fact that her solo attempts flopped massively

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TommySwiftie said:

She had to rely on khalid/sam smith for hits, and this is proven by the fact that her solo attempts flopped massively

Ripples tanked so hard it didn’t even crack the hot 100. Even Allah Brooke got us more shook than Normani lmao 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't play dumb sis, it's not a good look in your 30s.

9 hours ago, New Beginnings said:

transition

you fully italicized that word and followed it with an ellipses before continuing for a reason that we all very clearly see through. trying to vaguely insinuate that Normani is trans is no cute. i know you'll deny any knowledge of it, but just know every single one of us sees through your phony facade.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tana Mongeau said:

don't play dumb sis, it's not a good look in your 30s.

you fully italicized that word and followed it with an ellipses before continuing for a reason that we all very clearly see through. trying to vaguely insinuate that Normani is trans is no cute. i know you'll deny any knowledge of it, but just know every single one of us sees through your phony facade.

Lol what the fuck are you smoking? I regularly put italics on words to emphasis what I’m saying. You’re sounding very transphobic right now and it’s not cute at all sus.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TommySwiftie said:

She had to rely on khalid/sam smith for hits, and this is proven by the fact that her solo attempts flopped massively

She has not released a solo song so.... idk what you're on about

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Venus said:

She has not released a solo song so.... idk what you're on about

Waves is her song, it just happens to have a rap feature. But it is not a duet. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very racist post.Normani is a very talented young artist.She hasn't even released a album for you guys to go in on her this hard.She's an amazing dancer!She's very entertaining.Let home girl release her damn album first 

nundefined

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King or Queen said:

Waves is her song, it just happens to have a rap feature. But it is not a duet. 

My point was that there is no SOLO Normani song that's just her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TeamPiaMia said:

Very racist post.Normani is a very talented young artist.She hasn't even released a album for you guys to go in on her this hard.She's an amazing dancer!She's very entertaining.Let home girl release her damn album first 

nundefined

How is this post RACIST? 

:lmfao:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Homojénik said:

How is this post RACIST? 

It's honestly so insulting that valid points that Normani has no talent were made, and he stans resort to "racism" as some sort of argument. People who call this post racist just can't think of anything else to say but can't admit that they're wrong about Normani.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 8:30 PM, TommySwiftie said:

It's honestly so insulting that valid points that Normani has no talent were made, and he stans resort to "racism" as some sort of argument. People who call this post racist just can't think of anything else to say but can't admit that they're wrong about Normani.

Its really stupid. There was nothing racist in the OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×