The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Beyonce haters have no real reason why they hate Beyonce

Yall losers will search for any reason to hate Beyonce but none of it makes sense. If you dont like Beyonces music fine but how can you hate someone like Beyonce as a human being? She's humble, sweet, shy, but also strong. It seems like yall pressed asses are jealous because your dry ass faves will never be on her level. Yall say you hate her for her personality but really yall hate her because of her fans and her success which is not a legitimate reason to hate someone. Thats like me saying I hate Lady Gaga or Rihanna because of their fans. It makes no sense. 

Yall stan for Iggy who is racist as shit, yall stan Gaga even though she worked with R Kelly and performed with hi, yall stan Katy Perry even though she called a black man the "N" word when she was angry at him, made fun of our stereotypes in this is how we do video, made fun of asians, and constantly making racist and mental health jokes but yall hate Beyonce who literally minds her business. 

Beyoncé is literally overrated trash, why she is liked is beyond me. Her music is trash, her voice is okay but has declined... she is chart thirsty and relies on her husband (who cheated on her) to fake streams/buys to make it look like Bey is ahead. She does not deserve the success she has had. 

It is so unfair the amount of praise she gets for literally breathing :whereisit: 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Craig said:

Beyoncé is literally overrated trash, why she is liked is beyond me. Her music is trash, her voice is okay but has declined... she is chart thirsty and relies on her husband (who cheated on her) to fake streams/buys to make it look like Bey is ahead. She does not deserve the success she has had. 

It is so unfair the amount of praise she gets for literally breathing :whereisit: 

let's see ... 

KATY 

1. can't sing or dance

2. flopped after two bubblegum pop albums . 

3. no grammys or acclaim (KCA awards don't count)

DEMI

1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

GAGA

1. can't outsing or outdance beyonce 

2. less grammys 

3. less acclaim

4. flopped after her 3rd album 

:lmfao:

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Craig said:

Gaga sells her albums for 99 cents and she hasn't had a relevant solo album since 2011. Gaga has a beautiful voice for a white woman but Beyonce is still superior with singing and dancing. Katy Perry has no type of talent. That girl sounds horrible live. A literal nightmare. Katy also cheated her way to getting hit singles by selling her singles with 69 cent remixes. Katy Perry had to do a tour bundle for Witness because the album bombed and the tour wasnt doing good. She is the embodiment of white privilege and white mediocrity. Demi sounds like she is sharting on her white cotton panties when she attempts to high notes. 

12 minutes ago, fentypark said:

let's see ... 

KATY 

1. can't sing or dance

2. flopped after two bubblegum pop albums . 

3. no grammys or acclaim (KCA awards don't count)

DEMI

1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 

GAGA

1. can't outsing or outdance beyonce 

2. less grammys 

3. less acclaim

4. flopped after her 3rd album 

:lmfao:

Beyoncé

1. Average vocalist, Gaga and others can outsing her.

2. She is the most boring performer out there, being 20 years in the game and hasn't grown artisticlly. 

3. Her grammys come from a category that isnt a major contender, ala Best Ubran album.

4. She can't write a fucking song to save herself, has to have writing camps of over 50 people for ONE album.

5. She's a hypocrite, greedy and money driven

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Gaga sells her albums for 99 cents and she hasn't had a relevant solo album since 2011. Gaga has a beautiful voice for a white woman but Beyonce is still superior with singing and dancing. Katy Perry has no type of talent. That girl sounds horrible live. A literal nightmare. Katy also cheated her way to getting hit singles by selling her singles with 69 cent remixes. Katy Perry had to do a tour bundle for Witness because the album bombed and the tour wasnt doing good. She is the embodiment of white privilege and white mediocrity. Demi sounds like she is sharting on her white cotton panties when she attempts to high notes. 

Gaga sold her album for 99 cents for two days... a business woman!!

Beyonce has an average voice for a black woman, why do you think Jennifer Hudson got the Oscar and not Bey?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

Beyoncé

1. Average vocalist, Gaga and others can outsing her.

2. She is the most boring performer out there, being 20 years in the game and hasn't grown artisticlly. 

3. Her grammys come from a category that isnt a major contender, ala Best Ubran album.

4. She can't write a fucking song to save herself, has to have writing camps of over 50 people for ONE album.

5. She's a hypocrite, greedy and money driven

lol ... you thought you made some points 

1. no vocal critic has gaga ranked higher than beyonce :lmfao:

2. BEYCHELLA 2018 >>> ANY gaga performance

FWT: $256 million from 48 shows 

JWT: $95 million from 49 shows (with 11 cancelled shows .. beyonce doesn't cancel shows)

3. a grammy is a grammy and she has more than gaga. even more vma's including 2 video of the year and the vanguard award. i thought bad romance was the best music video this century. why doesn't gaga have a vangaurd award? :lmfao:

4. just bc an artists writes their music doesn't mean its good (katy, gaga, taylor, etc.) 

5. you don't know her so this claim is just simply invalid.  

must i pull up album receipts as well? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fentypark said:

lol ... you thought you made some points 

1. no vocal critic has gaga ranked higher than beyonce :lmfao:

2. BEYCHELLA 2018 >>> ANY gaga performance

FWT: $256 million from 48 shows 

JWT: $95 million from 49 shows (with 11 cancelled shows .. beyonce doesn't cancel shows)

3. a grammy is a grammy and she has more than gaga. even more vma's including 2 video of the year and the vanguard award. i thought bad romance was the best music video this century. why doesn't gaga have a vangaurd award? :lmfao:

4. just bc an artists writes their music doesn't mean its good (katy, gaga, taylor, etc.) 

5. you don't know her so this claim is just simply invalid.  

must i pull up album receipts as well? 

1. Why? Cause everyone sucks Beys vagina and cant hear properly... you thought you did something huh? :whereisit:

2. BEYCHELLA = the most overrated performance by a performer... literally what was good about it? At least Gaga gave a PERFORMNACE

3. And? You'd expect Bey to have a lot since no one competes in categories that dont mean much! Not to mention being in the game 10 years longer than Gaga.

4. Having your songs written inauthentic... and when they sound like trash, it makes the performer look like a fool, ala Beyoncé

5. Is that why she jumped on Ed Sheerats dick for a number one? Or Mi Gente? Seethe :whereisit:

• Upvote 1

1. Why? Cause everyone sucks Beys vagina and cant hear properly... you thought you did something huh? :whereisit:

2. BEYCHELLA = the most overrated performance by a performer... literally what was good about it? At least Gaga gave a PERFORMNACE

3. And? You'd expect Bey to have a lot since no one competes in categories that dont mean much! Not to mention being in the game 10 years longer than Gaga.

4. Having your songs written inauthentic... and when they sound like trash, it makes the performer look like a fool, ala Beyoncé

5. Is that why she jumped on Ed Sheerats dick for a number one? Or Mi Gente? Seethe :whereisit:

the way beyonce outdid every one of those girls in every music metric in your stan badges while debuting 10+ years before them .. i'd be mad my faves can't keep up either :lmfao:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fentypark said:

the way beyonce outdid every one of those girls in every music metric in your stan badges while debuting 10+ years before them .. i'd be mad my faves can't keep up either :lmfao:

Just as mad as you are? The way you are SEETHING cause I spilled the tea :whereisit:

She's a DNB, get over it 

• Upvote 1

Just as mad as you are? The way you are SEETHING cause I spilled the tea :whereisit:

She's a DNB, get over it 

why would I be upset? everything you're saying is subjective but when you pull up the numbers, gaga is never at the top of any list. the little cutters need to focus on buying and streaming LG6 bc y'all sure as hell didn't buy or stream joanne :lmfao:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fentypark said:

why would I be upset? everything you're saying is subjective but when you pull up the numbers, gaga is never at the top of any list. the little cutters need to focus on buying and streaming LG6 bc y'all sure as hell didn't buy or stream joanne :lmfao:

Likewise :whereisit:

There are no facts stating that Bey is better than Gaga :whereisit: Keep seething, looks cute on you!! Obviously mad that Gaga can 'keep up with Beyoncé' :whereisit:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, fentypark said:

Imagine being a 21 year old white gay male from the UK and actively hating, I mean actually having pure hatred for a strong black powerful woman while stanning Demi Lovato and Katy Perry .

I mean you have to really question why and what is the motivation for this blatant hatred..

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

Likewise :whereisit:

There are no facts stating that Bey is better than Gaga :whereisit: Keep seething, looks cute on you!! Obviously mad that Gaga can 'keep up with Beyoncé' :whereisit:

is that why she cancelled 11 tour shows? hips ran out of synovial fluid for lubrication huh? and DEAD at you bypassing that joanne drag .. the shade literally writes itself with you :lmfao:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Craig said:

By hating on Bey = racism? Okay :madgerly:

It jumped out here -

55 minutes ago, Craig said:

2. BEYCHELLA = the most overrated performance by a performer... literally what was good about it? 

3. And? You'd expect Bey to have a lot since no one competes in categories that dont mean much! 

2. Youre asking what was good about a performance that had  loads of historically black culture being raised and shown at the forefront. And you're calling it overrated even tho it was a culturally monumental. 

3. Those categories that "dont mean much" are Urban categories which is also black culture. So youre saying the Urban categories have no value or substance. Ok.

:ny3:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Craig said:

So what you are trying to say is that the urban categories, which basically celebrate black music and culture don't mean much? You are really going to imply that these categories have no value or substance and are worth nothing? 

You really need to re-evaluate your opinions and think about what you are saying MEANS and the implications that can be drawn from what you write, before you write such comments. 

@fentypark @Rainbow 💫 @i am chiron. @Ahmed

24 minutes ago, Rainbow 💫 said:

It jumped out here -

2. Youre asking what was good about a performance that had  loads of historically black culture being raised and shown at the forefront. And you're calling it overrated even tho it was a culturally monumental. 

3. Those categories that "dont mean much" are Urban categories which is also black culture. So youre saying the Urban categories have no value or substance. Ok.

:ny3:

Okay

2. Isn't that what Bey has done throughout her entire career? Its a good thing, but interms OF THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE it was very lackluster. Her dancing was stiff and nothing we haven't seen before. It was the same Bey performance that she has done for years. 

3. What I meant by that is not everyone is competeing in that catergory... Adele's 25 didn't comepete in Urban, did it? And I'm not even sure if Uban categories are televised :whereisit:  I'm not saying 'black categories have no value' lmao stop twisting my words to suit your narrative. Bey sweeps her categories cause she has no competition, its as simple as that. 

• Give a Cookie 1

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Okay

2. Isn't that what Bey has done throughout her entire career? Its a good thing, but interms OF THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE it was very lackluster. He dancing was stiff and nothing we haven't seen before. It was the same Bey performance that she has done for years. 

3. What I meant by that is not everyone is competeing in that catergory... Adele's 25 didn't comepete in Urban, did it? And I'm not even sure if Uban categories are televised :whereisit:  I'm not saying 'black categories have no value' lmao stop twisting my words to suit your narrative. Bey sweeps her categories cause she has no competition, its as simple as that. 

Why would 25 have been in the Urban Category, its not urban. Seriously, THINK. 

LOADS of categories are not televised due to time constraints.