AmazingAzalean

What's your fashion style?

My fashion style is very rave + punk + casual, I love rave aesthetics like neon, a lot of colour and unpractical materials, I like studs and leather, zips, very punk sorta components and for casual I love joggers and colour block styles that don't make my alphet's look too busy :gemma:

Here's some of the stuff I have, post yours too :cm:

5c874539875bf488d09e48ec8cfaf55e67657cdb03166eff7795555665a81f07f70d0169.pnga9bca14e67f487b7664931efa9fc05a9.png23f9cb79364c87dcfe16426bfef07887.png

• Upvote 1

My style is a little eclectic. I do like things that may have an odd or interesting print that you wouldn’t normally see, but I also like a classic tee and a pair of jeans or shorts. I do like graphic tees (like the one I showed you of Posh Spice on SC), nice jackets and coats. It just depends on what I feel like wearing for the day. Some days I want to dress up, some days I want to dress down, some days I want to be a bit in between the two. 

But, most of my clothes have to be skin-tight. I hate that baggy feeling.

• Upvote 2

I’m totally a jeans an T-shirt’s kinda girl. Lots and lots of fangirl shirts ... JT, DC, Blue, etc. Marvel, Disney ... it’s either cutesy af or all out stan merch lol. I love long sleeved T-shirt’s, I just recently bought three, two Levi’s/Fresh Leaves and one Blue October. 

I also always have a hoodie, bc I’m cold all the time. I just bought a new Blue hoodie that should be here tomorrow actually. It beat out the L/FL hoodie I was originally gonna get ... my mom was shocked lol. 

I do have nice clothes, but I don’t go anywhere to wear them anymore. 

Im gonna shut up now. 

• Upvote 3

It really depends on my mood and the occasion. When I go to work, I usually use clothes like this (not exactly identical but something like that):

tumblr_pi8vzjpelk1qjz9w2o9_250.gif

When I go to the mall, places I don't need to look presentable or when I'm too lazy to look for something good but don't wanna look like a mess:

tumblr_om1s6oOLCN1w74tjjo1_500.jpg

When I don't really care how I look at all or I'm lazy, when I'm just chilling with friends:

tumblr_oodeaxwUgj1uzomqmo1_500.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I am literally thisclose to buying this from Hot Topic. Someone talk me out of it :deadbanana2:

F1774558-1527-41-A6-AF0-C-6212-B80-F79-A

Get it! I got myself a Posh Spice shirt recently and am thinking of getting a Baby Spice one now, too. Totally worth it. You know these types of things will be snagged and sold elsewhere online with a higher price when they get sold out. Might as well get it now while you can.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Blue Sunshine said:

I am literally thisclose to buying this from Hot Topic. Someone talk me out of it :deadbanana2:

F1774558-1527-41-A6-AF0-C-6212-B80-F79-A

You should get it (if you haven't already), it's pretty cheap especially at this reduced price :cm: it doesn't look like that generic shite merch as well that most companies make 

• Upvote 1