The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Does Beyoncé care about anything but money?

49 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I mean...

It seems like she’s only in it for the money, such a greedy bitch :whereisit:

I think you meant to ask if she's anything short of a good business woman. A savage, smart, sexy business woman who knows how to get the money in full and with a lil extra on the side. The way you people take something good and turn it upside down all because of petty jealousy is laughable.

She's a smart bitch, you and your faves should try and get smarter and more business savvy. Maybe that way they'll finally be able to match her acclaim.   :beyass:

So please just take a seat, but at the back, before you infect/influence us with poor business choices. :ny5:

(PS: if you go into business and you ain't playing to get the biggest paycheck, you are just naive. This world isn't made for bottom feeders that can't maximize opportunities and only take scraps... Oop!!)

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Beyonce got you so pressed. EVERY artist does endorsements, stock investments, bonds etc. It doesn't make them money hungry it just means they are business savy. Katy Perry's untalented non singing flat pancake ass did american idol for 25 million dollars when the entire world knows she aint even worth a grand. Why not call out Katy Perry for being money hungry? Why not also call out Taylor Swift for begging her fans to buy her shitty song Me!? 

Black success really got ya'll shook. 

11 hours ago, Taylor Chen said:

Beyonce got you so pressed. EVERY artist does endorsements, stock investments, bonds etc. It doesn't make them money hungry it just means they are business savy. Katy Perry's untalented non singing flat pancake ass did american idol for 25 million dollars when the entire world knows she aint even worth a grand. Why not call out Katy Perry for being money hungry? Why not also call out Taylor Swift for begging her fans to buy her shitty song Me!? 

Black success really got ya'll shook. 

Leave Katy Perry alone. 

You are so jealous of her success. White flat ass success really seems to have got you shook.

2 hours ago, King or Queen said:

Leave Katy Perry alone. 

You are so jealous of her success. White flat ass success really seems to have got you shook.

No offense but who is jealous of Katy Perry in 2019? Look at her career. Let's be realistic no fanbase is jealous of Katy Perry and her "Kats". Not even the swifties. Me! may be tragic and embarrassing but at least Taylor can still reach moderate success with her garbage music.

My fave keeps me and the beyhive well FED with QUALITY music unlike the shitty garbage Katy has released the past 7 years. My fave makes history while Katy makes a complete ass out of herself on national television every week. My fave along with Rihanna are going to age gracefully while Katy is going to age and look like Paula Deen in 10 years

the-Paula-Deen-effect-sl.jpg

My fave is known for her banging beautiful body while Katy is shaped like the letter "P", big tits but no type of ass whatsoever. 

Black people are not jealous of Katy Perry. We just drag her deservedly just like we drag Roseanne Barr, Miley Cyrus, and Gina Rodriguez deservedly. 

1 hour ago, Taylor Chen said:

No offense but who is jealous of Katy Perry in 2019? Look at her career. Let's be realistic no fanbase is jealous of Katy Perry and her "Kats". Not even the swifties. Me! may be tragic and embarrassing but at least Taylor can still reach moderate success with her garbage music.

My fave keeps me and the beyhive well FED with QUALITY music unlike the shitty garbage Katy has released the past 7 years. My fave makes history while Katy makes a complete ass out of herself on national television every week. My fave along with Rihanna are going to age gracefully while Katy is going to age and look like Paula Deen in 10 years

the-Paula-Deen-effect-sl.jpg

My fave is known for her banging beautiful body while Katy is shaped like the letter "P", big tits but no type of ass whatsoever. 

Black people are not jealous of Katy Perry. We just drag her deservedly just like we drag Roseanne Barr, Miley Cyrus, and Gina Rodriguez deservedly. 

I didn't say black people. I said YOU. Specifically.

10 hours ago, King or Queen said:

I didn't say black people. I said YOU. Specifically.

And I'm black. Your point? Yall were salty as fuck when black twitter and lipstickalley were dragging katy perry on a daily basis and still do. You've also said some questionable things over black artists on this forum before. 

1 hour ago, #Justice4JamesCharles said:

Truly vile creature she is. Makes me sick to my liberal stomach 

I understand if you dont like her music since you're entitled to your own taste in music but how is Beyonce a vile person? I can understand if you find some of her fans annoying but how is Beyonce a vile person? She doesn't bother anybody. She minds her business. Her empire and image may seem intimidating but everyone that knows Beyonce has always said she has remained sweet and she is still shy. You dont have to like her music but to say beyonce is a vile person is too much since she is actually a sweet docile person. She had her moments during the DC days but she was still young and her, Kelly and Michelle are still tight 2 decades later. She sent flowers to Lady Gaga when Gaga had a bad fibromyalgia attack. She has sent get well letters and accessories to Kelly Clarkson and Congratulation letters to Adele for her baby.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Taylor Chen said:

And I'm black. Your point? Yall were salty as fuck when black twitter and lipstickalley were dragging katy perry on a daily basis and still do. You've also said some questionable things over black artists on this forum before. 

You may be black but you certainly don't speak for or represent all black people so don't speak for them as a group. I have never read lipstick alley in my life and I haven't said any "questionable" things about black artists on this forum, or anywhere else. So step back and watch your accusations Miss Chen. Thank you, next. 

7 hours ago, King or Queen said:

You may be black but you certainly don't speak for or represent all black people so don't speak for them as a group. I have never read lipstick alley in my life and I haven't said any "questionable" things about black artists on this forum, or anywhere else. So step back and watch your accusations Miss Chen. Thank you, next. 

I never said I speak for all black people but majority of them do not fuck with Katy Perry or any white pop star in general. Step back? Dozens of people on this forum have called you out many times over your questionable comments 

1 hour ago, Taylor Chen said:

I never said I speak for all black people but majority of them do not fuck with Katy Perry or any white pop star in general. Step back? Dozens of people on this forum have called you out many times over your questionable comments 

Actually no, dozens of people have NOT called me out over questionable comments towards black artists as they don't and havent existed. The blatant lies. 

Now run along and listen to your Teenage Dream album that we know is your guilty pleasure. 

2 hours ago, King or Queen said:

Actually no, dozens of people have NOT called me out over questionable comments towards black artists as they don't and havent existed. The blatant lies. 

Now run along and listen to your Teenage Dream album that we know is your guilty pleasure. 

Guilty Pleasure? :lmfao:You sound out of touch with reality. That album is crafted for white people. Its one of the whitest albums of all time. Personally I cant enjoy music lacks soul. Katys music is for kids and teens. 

I wouldnt be surprised if your guilty pleasure is Beyonce's Lemonade. Dont be afraid to admit it. You and @Dangerous Woman secretly bop to her music. Cant blame yall. Beyonce is a powerhouse A leveled artist. Theres no reason to be ashamed of liking Beyonce music. She makes amazing music, a phenomenal performer and her music is liked by the general public unlike Katys.

16 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Guilty Pleasure? :lmfao:You sound out of touch with reality. That album is crafted for white people. Its one of the whitest albums of all time. Personally I cant enjoy music lacks soul. Katys music is for kids and teens. 

I wouldnt be surprised if your guilty pleasure is Beyonce's Lemonade. Dont be afraid to admit it. You and @Dangerous Woman secretly bop to her music. Cant blame yall. Beyonce is a powerhouse A leveled artist. Theres no reason to be ashamed of liking Beyonce music. She makes amazing music, a phenomenal performer and her music is liked by the general public unlike Katys.

There’s nothing to bop too, especially not Lemonade.

16 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

What are you rambling about? I like Beyonce and have defended her many times on this forum. Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't even like Katy Perry..

5 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

What are you rambling about? I like Beyonce and have defended her many times on this forum. Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't even like Katy Perry..

Dont back pedal Ive seen you also throw shady comments towards Beyonce oh and if youre not a katy perry fan you wouldnt feel the need to be offended by my comments and defend her constantly. You are a fan.