#Justice4JamesCharles

I'm SO fucking over cancelled culture

Are peoples lives THAT boring that they get satisfaction and glee over watching someone else's life go to shit?

So what that James hit on a few straight men? I thought straight men were "trash" and deserved it? One gay guy hits on a few straight men and 3 million people unsubscribe? Where was this energy when Jake Paul was abusing Alyssa Edwards? Yeah straight men hit on women who dont want them all the time and yall dont cancel them like this.

So over this bullshit honestly. 

Get lives and you won't feel SO shit about yourself that you have to cancel someone else! You're NOT perfect either! 

Thank you next.

I agree honestly. James Charles did make some  troubling remarks though.  Quoting "  it doesn't matter I'm a celebrity " in regards to getting a straight man. This  is more than just hitting on a straight man, it's deliberately using your power over someone to get sexual gratification.  But i agree that " cancelled culture" as you put it, is very much displaced often. People choose to cancel people once others are backing them up. There are SO MANY other people in the past and present industry who deserve to cancelled, but people always turn a blind eye. But suddenly when someone with a platform comes around to call out the "canceled persons" discrepancies, then everyone comes around.  I'm not saying it James Charles didn't do anything wrong and that he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed and one way or another , I'm just agreeing that it's quite unfair to watch so many other people get away with things while James Charles, as it was fucked up, just made a few mistakes and is now being men hunted by society. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Lana said:

I agree honestly. James Charles did make some  troubling remarks though.  Quoting "  it doesn't matter I'm a celebrity " in regards to getting a straight man. This  is more than just hitting on a straight man, it's deliberately using your power over someone to get sexual gratification.  But i agree that " cancelled culture" as you put it, is very much displaced often. People choose to cancel people once others are backing them up. There are SO MANY other people in the past and present industry who deserve to cancelled, but people always turn a blind eye. But suddenly when someone with a platform comes around to call out the "canceled persons" discrepancies, then everyone comes around.  I'm not saying it James Charles didn't do anything wrong and that he doesn't deserve to be ridiculed and one way or another , I'm just agreeing that it's quite unfair to watch so many other people get away with things while James Charles, as it was fucked up, just made a few mistakes and is now being men hunted by society. 

Welcome to COP! 

You spilled tea :clap: 

Honestly, James IS a celebrity. People dont want to acknowledge it because he's a youtuber but he has 40 million followers across all social media and has now made it onto worldwide news and has been trending for three days straight on twitter. He's lost a tenth of his following but still has 35+ million which is incredible and he's ONLY 19!!! He will make a huge comeback! 

I cannot fucking stand James Charles... however I cannot fucking stand tenfold Twitter blowing up any bit of controversy for a bit of meme and giggles. 

Twitter has such a negative impact on society, mental health and the media. Remember when Twitter stan culture has uplifted anyone? No? Me either!

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, rihce said:

I cannot fucking stand James Charles... however I cannot fucking stand tenfold Twitter blowing up any bit of controversy for a bit of meme and giggles. 

Twitter has such a negative impact on society, mental health and the media. Remember when Twitter stan culture has uplifted anyone? No? Me either!

Twitter is full of egotistical morons who think their opinion matters more than others because they have more followers. News flash: It doesn't.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rihce said:

Ain’t this the realest response in this thread :gaycat7:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1