Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

Jamie Lynn Spears fake as hell.

Like girl you was really defending your trash ass father while your sister was being manipulated the whole time and she recently admitted her father inhumanely forced her into a mental facility out of her will for not wanting to take certain drugs. 

probably siding with her dad because she knows britney is her main income. britney feeding way too many lazy ass people smh.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ms. Knee said:

Wow this is the first time I’ve ever seen you say something good about Britney 

I may not that she is that talented but I love her music from 1999 to 2007. I also have empathy for her. She has so many fake people around her including Larry, her dad and her own sister. Bryan Spears >>>

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Medoner said:

Omg a stan :trisha:

Lynnes lawyers are currently investigating the conservatorship which is why Larry forced a statement from TMZ today. Britneys father and Larry are shaking now that people are waking up. Send their asses to prison (probably not since they are still rich and white) but hopefully if Britney leaves the conservatorship, she will leave Larry and her dad with nothing but pennies. Jamie Lynn Spears better start applying for ihop in Kentwood. Lynne Spears and Bryan Spears are the only people that seem to genuinely care about Britney. It's sad.