AmazingAzalean

What's your current life situation?

I'm curious to know what y'all are doing outside of COP, not in a pervert way dw :gemma:

So for me rn I'm working 4 days a week as a Kitchen Assistant in a Italian Restaurant, and next year I'm going to university in Manchester to study Music Journalism for 3 years :gemma: life is simple, I'm not exhausted or upset with anything, just collecting my cute coin till I get 20k to put a deposit on a house and then rent it out, she's a business women too :gemma: I love being young and free tbh :gemma:

• Upvote 4

I have a practicing license for audio engineering, and I help produce and master a lot of music for commercial work here in Singapore! I'm also a substitute guitarist for heavy metal bands for small gigs, and I've even gotten the chance to fly to the Europe to perform at a small music festival!

Currently I'm practicing really hard over the fasting month, rehearsing for a fusion music festival in Singapore. I'm playing bass for a heavy metal x ska crossover performance, and then the liuqin for a chinese folk x industrial music crossover performance! I hope it turns out well!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, aahfeekiee said:

I have a practicing license for audio engineering, and I help produce and master a lot of music for commercial work here in Singapore! I'm also a substitute guitarist for heavy metal bands for small gigs, and I've even gotten the chance to fly to the Europe to perform at a small music festival!

Currently I'm practicing really hard over the fasting month, rehearsing for a fusion music festival in Singapore. I'm playing bass for a heavy metal x ska crossover performance, and then the liuqin for a chinese folk x industrial music crossover performance! I hope it turns out well!

You've always been so talented sis! Sounds like one hell of a life :gemma:

1 hour ago, Sempiternal said:

Honestly trying to help my mental health so I can go out and make friends and start a part time job.  It's really hard atm.  But I seem to be getting a bit better.

Rooting for you sis <3 take it day by day!

• Love 1

Grieving after the loss of one of my closest online friendships. I am the most loyal bitch you will meet. I am RIDE OR DIE with my friends, just give me the same energy. But once thats lost it's lost forever. It can't come back. 

But i am also focusing on personal growth and the growth of this website. We're going to make a comeback soon sweaties, I am putting all the pieces into motion. 

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

8 minutes ago, #Justice4JamesCharles said:

Grieving after the loss of one of my closest online friendships. I am the most loyal bitch you will meet. I am RIDE OR DIE with my friends, just give me the same energy. But once thats lost it's lost forever. It can't come back. 

But i am also focusing on personal growth and the growth of this website. We're going to make a comeback soon sweaties, I am putting all the pieces into motion. 

Is that why you've been gone for a couple of days? Sorry for your loss sis :( 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #Justice4JamesCharles said:

I know we aren’t exactly best friends but El*s*ve ain’t shit for how dirty he did you. The way he suddenly threw you under the bus after he got into the “cool” crowd... I-

• Upvote 1
  • LOL 1
  • Mad 1

4 hours ago, Dangerous Woman said:

I know we aren’t exactly best friends but El*s*ve ain’t shit for how dirty he did you. The way he suddenly threw you under the bus after he got into the “cool” crowd... I-

Girl, shut the fuck up when you know nothing about the situation. I didn't suddenly throw him under the bus. You can ask MSL or anyone else that I repeatedly told them "Indie is still my friend" for a long ass time. I spoke out against racism numerous times and told Indie in the mod chat on discord that he needed to stop defending users like WKOR etc. He didn't stop, so I made my stepping down thread. Then I saw some other screenshots and couldn't do it anymore. I know I'm not an angel by any means, but I've been trying to grow and I'm sick of your annoying ass coming for me when you know absolutely nothing about the situation.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Thank you. He can deny doing that but that's exactly what he did and he's still sucking up to Sara and Pablo over there as if they're the "cool crowd". More like the boring crowd. 

:whereisit: