The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Demi signed with Scooter, will she finally blow up?

Demi officially signed with Scooter, he made Justin and Ariana what they are today and we all know their success stories. Do you think he can help Demi blow up and finally get some recognition or is she forever doomed to be a flop with no signature hits? Discuss!

• Surprised 1

Did it work for Justin? Yes

Did it work for Ariana? Yes

Did it work for Tori? No

Will it work for Demi? I mean, she's talented and I believe if her past projects were managed correctly then she would have a number 1 by now... I hope Scooter treats her the same as Ari and Justin so he can have 3 people that have number ones

• Upvote 4

If Scooter manages her the same as Justin & Ariana, she will reach a new peak in her career after TMYLM :xcxtits::icant2:

• Upvote 2

I can see it happening if they play the cards right. 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:31 PM, Craig said:

Did it work for Tori? No

Will it work for Demi? I mean, she's talented and I believe if her past projects were managed correctly then she would have a number 1 by now... I hope Scooter treats her the same as Ari and Justin so he can have 3 people that have number ones

People need to stop comparing Tori to Ari and Justin, Tori never wanted that level of pop success, that wasn't her goal. He manages other people who aren't trying to be the main pop icons, he just happens to rep 2 really huge names.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Barksdaleiv said:

People need to stop comparing Tori to Ari and Justin, Tori never wanted that level of pop success, that wasn't her goal. He manages other people who aren't trying to be the main pop icons, he just happens to rep 2 really huge names.

I am sure Tori would have embraced the success had it materialised.

Ot NO. Demi is just not the type who will ever dominate. She doesn't have that WOW factor. She is just kind of there.

• Mad 1

On 5/11/2019 at 8:31 PM, Craig said:

Did it work for Tori? No

tori kelly won 2 grammys this year

that's a win