The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

Your favourite mods over the course of COP history?

I just thought a little thread to pay respects to them :clap: 

I'd also like to announce that @Oh My Gaga is stepping down due to extra-curricular activities so he won't be on the team anymore unless he decides to come back later down the track. So yes we're actively looking for a replacement, our eyes are peeled :) (someone without a twitter account of social media history would be great :laughcry:)

2 hours ago, FemaleRapRoyalty said:

I just thought a little thread to pay respects to them :clap: 

I'd also like to announce that @Oh My Gaga is stepping down due to extra-curricular activities so he won't be on the team anymore unless he decides to come back later down the track. So yes we're actively looking for a replacement, our eyes are peeled :) (someone without a twitter account of social media history would be great :laughcry:)

I don't have any social media LOL. 

OMG was a good mod and helpful to me on many occasions. I wish him well. 

• Upvote 1

im always available and im sane

:dragit:

@Oh My Gaga is definitely #1. Always treated everyone with respect, made everyone feel welcome, was fair in his decisions and did everything he had to do and more. You’ll be missed! 

I don’t remember all the mods we’ve had but @Blue Sunshine is a good one, @P!nk & @Cyrus were great back when they were active too! Same with @Nicki Minaj. People can say what they want about @Sempiternal too, she was always a very fair and welcoming mod and has been so loyal to COP through everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3