Sign in to follow this  
Lucky

Madonna's 2nd single leaked last night

And I am ANGRY because I can't find it anywhere online at all! I clicked through all the ads on that stupid pathetic site xclusivejams only to find the link there already EXPIRED. Then I PM-ed 3 different madonna nation members (you'd think they'd have it since they are her OG fans) and guess what? None of them shared it with me! Which is just rude, if I had good material from one of the pop girls I'd spread it to everyone like I did many times on here too. So then I logged onto GGD (and I haven't been on there in forever) and PM-ed some people for the link but of course they are not online now...I am annoyed, I just want to know what it sounds like :cry1:

Why is there not a good site that collects leaks anymore

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lucky said:

And I am ANGRY because I can't find it anywhere online at all! I clicked through all the ads on that stupid pathetic site xclusivejams only to find the link there already EXPIRED. Then I PM-ed 3 different madonna nation members (you'd think they'd have it since they are her OG fans) and guess what? None of them shared it with me! Which is just rude, if I had good material from one of the pop girls I'd spread it to everyone like I did many times on here too. So then I logged onto GGD (and I haven't been on there in forever) and PM-ed some people for the link but of course they are not online now...I am annoyed, I just want to know what it sounds like :cry1:

Why is there not a good site that collects leaks anymore

I wish I could DM it to you, but admin dissallowed me to do that for no reason

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Burning Up said:

I wish I could DM it to you, but admin dissallowed me to do that for no reason

Thanks. Weirdly I did find it 2 minutes after ranting in this thread.