Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

Greatest struggles POC face?

I want to try and start better understanding the struggles of POC because it's hard for me as a white man to understand the extent of your struggles and I guess you could say I am definitely ignorant but I don't want to be anymore.

no shade but there are literally books and academic papers on it you can read. why be lazy and ask us to do the heavy lifting for you? 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, fentypark said:

no shade but there are literally books and academic papers on it you can read. why be lazy and ask us to do the heavy lifting for you? 

Because i want to hear from the streets, not from books. I want real life real people struggles. Not everything is academic sis.

well whiter cuter kids are favored more by teachers than the normal brown kids 

which is sad considering the teachers are the same as us 

i have to study so hard to get a good grade when they can get a teacher to change their grade simply by them being cute

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

well whiter cuter kids are favored more by teachers than the normal brown kids 

which is sad considering the teachers are the same as us 

i have to study so hard to get a good grade when they can get a teacher to change their grade simply by them being cute

Is this really true? That is literally shocking if so :wtf: 

4 minutes ago, AlexaHasTheTeaSara said:

Is this really true? That is literally shocking if so :wtf: 

it's so disgusting and it's one of the reasons that make me hate how I look + it affects my personality cause I think that no one wants me simply by me being brown, chubby and ugly

and the fact the same "ugly chubby brown arabs" are doing it to their own kind to please the whiter kids

teachers are such pedos its disgusting 

• Love 1

40 minutes ago, FemaleRapRoyalty said:

Because i want to hear from the streets, not from books. I want real life real people struggles. Not everything is academic sis.

you say this as if the academic studies won't line up with what the streets tell you, which they will 

• Upvote 1

• Police brutality; if you are visibly black/brown then you will get pulled over and racially profiled, maybe even get shot just because of the color of your skin/ethnicity. Then for the government to pay (with tax money) to settle everything out of court just so the white cops who did it could to be saved.