Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

We Need To Take Action NOW

I live in Colorado and Im a higherschooler and this shit scares the shit out of me. I only live 20 minutes away from Highlands Ranch and have a friend who goes there. This shooting happens just 2 weeks after colorado schools were threaten with that one girl and they closed schools for a day cause of it....we really need gun control now and asap. And y’all can disagree however y’all want but New Zealand and Australia have gun control and haven’t had big shooting in YEARS when we literally have them basically everyday

The US is so fucked up. I’d be scared to go to school if I lived there.. School shootings literally don’t happen in any other countries and in the US they happen every week. So scary. You need gun control!

• Upvote 3

They need to make gun control a thing over there for sure. It's disgusting how many shootings there are. Btw stay safe and I hope your friend does too.  

When i was in America back in 2012, this lovely taxi driver was telling me bout someone shooting his wife and daughter. The daughter survived but wife didn't and it really was upsetting and fact nothing has been changed is wrong. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

They need to make gun control a thing over there for sure. It's disgusting how many shootings there are. Btw stay safe and I hope your friend does too.  

When i was in America back in 2012, this lovely taxi driver was telling me bout someone shooting his wife and daughter. The daughter survived but wife didn't and it really was upsetting and fact nothing has been changed is wrong. 

Thank You and I talked to my friend and she's okay..

And damn....this country is just fucked up

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AlexaHasTheTeaSara said:

I can’t support gun control because it will lead to more deaths as people won’t be able to defend themselves. Criminals will always have access to guns. They’ll just steal them if they want to mass murder.

We got gun controll tho? And self defend? By shooting someone? We got knifes for that. A fair bit of people get stabbed here but at least we can run from that. But in America innocent kids are getting shot. And can't escape.  It's a lot different over there.

• Upvote 1