Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reap

Will Ariana end up a fad?

No her being a honorary black means the people in the hood will always stream her songs and we all know that is the key to success in the age of streaming.

• Upvote 1

Not a fad but I dont see her ever becoming an icon or a legend. Her music is very fast food driven and I cant see people 10 years from now singing "breakup with your girlfriend cuz im a homewrecking whore" or tone deaf ass 7 rings. 

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, rihce said:

She's had two #1s in 2014, one in 2018 and two in 2019.. how can that be a fad?

name them

12 hours ago, Lucky said:

No her being a honorary black means the people in the hood will always stream her songs and we all know that is the key to success in the age of streaming.

People in the hood? I promise they aren't listening to Ariana Grande. Now eat your food.

• LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Not a fad but I dont see her ever becoming an icon or a legend. Her music is very fast food driven and I cant see people 10 years from now singing "breakup with your girlfriend cuz im a homewrecking whore" or tone deaf ass 7 rings. 

may be you spilled :demilip:

5 minutes ago, Overthrow Dictator Indie said:

People in the hood? I promise they aren't listening to Ariana Grande. Now eat your food.

Yeah I am certain you spoke to all of them :yikes:

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

i live in the hood and haven’t heard anybody blasting her music. the hood plays females like rihanna, beyonce, teyana taylor, HER, etc. not ariana :lmfao:

10 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Well I've probably spoken to more of them than you since you're out here making these inaccurate prejudiced comments

• Upvote 1

People have been calling her a fad since Yours Truly. The fact that shes still her and already has four #1 albums and two #1 songs despite all the unnecessary hate just shows that she ain't going nowhere anytime soon