Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

ME! already forgettable?

The song has had so much promo but no one is talking about the song and the song isn't really doing well and is falling down the charts a bit..

who is surprised

the last era was not as table-shaking as she wanted it to be. she needed to come hard, again. ME! is not hard. It's very soft, very flaccid.

Well yes It turned out to be a not great single choice, it's not a song that is for everybody

Taylor probably regrets putting it out now

The song isn't good. I defended it but, it grew off on me fast. Like, the production is cute and I loved the hook, but Bread Urine ruins the song.

35 minutes ago, Barbie said:

The song isn't good. I defended it but, it grew off on me fast. Like, the production is cute and I loved the hook, but Bread Urine ruins the song.

Brendan does not ruin the song... what ruins it is Taylor saying "Come on kids, spelling is fun!!" and the whole immature/childish vibe of the song. That's Taylor's fault for writing such a crap song :whereisit:

• Upvote 2

I still listen to it but i overplayed it first week (19 plays :rip:) The song is literally a feel good tune, and definitely a grower. Once it hits the charts, more radios will spin it and after spinning it it will gain more attention :mj:

13 hours ago, Craig said:

Brendan does not ruin the song... what ruins it is Taylor saying "Come on kids, spelling is fun!!" and the whole immature/childish vibe of the song. That's Taylor's fault for writing such a crap song :whereisit:

He ruins the song AND the immature childish vibe also ruins the song, how bou dat :keshahey:

12 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Y'all are forgetting stans are the ones who have a attention span of a goldfish, not the GP, it's not even been 2 weeks, it'll do fine for the standard song nowadays :cm:

lol right the gp let shape of you stay on the radio for over a year

• Upvote 1