Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

Marnie Appreciation Thread

As she said she’s been on forums for 12 years and deserves a lot more rihspect so get down on yo kneez and put some respect on ha name! Queenarnie is a legend around here and I won’t have people trying to tear her down anymore by using a faux term like “racism” which she definitely is not. Put some respek on ha name COP!

• Love 1

She's such a sweetheart. I wish her all the best in the feture and i hope she gets better

• Love 1

I like her and love how passionate she is about David and metal in general. She’s been nothing but kind to me and many other members ❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

someone catch me up on what did she get dragged for to be called racist?

She had multiple tweets saying the N word, faggot, and saying racist things about Indians and Asians. We confronted her on it, and she made an apology status, but since then keeps bringing it up and acts like everyone is bullying her when she's the one who said the things - proving she's not actually sorry. 

So until she can stop playing the victim and getting her mom involved (if that was actually her mom) and calling everyone else the bad guys, I will not appreciate her. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

And before anyone brings up my transphobic shit I've said, I apologized as well but the difference is I don't act like a victim and I will own up to it and say what I have done is disgusting.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

She had multiple tweets saying the N word, faggot, and saying racist things about Indians and Asians. We confronted her on it, and she made an apology status, but since then keeps bringing it up and acts like everyone is bullying her when she's the one who said the things - proving she's not actually sorry. 

So until she can stop playing the victim and getting her mom involved (if that was actually her mom) and calling everyone else the bad guys, I will not appreciate her. Thank you!

welp she won't be getting my appreciation in this thread :rih:

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

We've ALL given her advice, its her choice to listen... for now I think we should not give her attention till she puts her words into action

1 minute ago, Craig said:

We've ALL given her advice, its her choice to listen... for now I think we should not give her attention till she puts her world into action

Well I agree but unfortunately this thread is giving attention

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Rainbow 💫 said:

Change the forum sign up link to this:

undefined

Kipper dat yew? Oh no just a wannabe 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rainbow 💫 said:

I can say whatever tf I want 

Of course you can but I guess you have no respect for originality which should’ve been evident when you started stanning that Beyoncé wannabe hack Normani. Lmao

4 minutes ago, FemaleRapRoyalty said:

Of course you can but I guess you have no respect for originality which should’ve been evident when you started stanning that Beyoncé wannabe hack Normani. Lmao

ezgif-4-f2b9e92eba1d.thumb.gif.25bea8780

• Upvote 1