The Return of CAL Read more... ×

AmazingAzalean

What are things your fave has done in their career that you wish they didn't?

Keep it cute please, this is about your own faves not anyone else's so if you can't be objective then log out! :nickiscream:

I wish Iggy didn't retaliate to people online during 2014-15 when she was at her peak, she sorta bit the bait and sabotaged her own career, and I can see Cardi B doing the exact same thing, you in danger girl! :rly:

Ariana : Nothing really? Her biggest controversies are licking a donut and tanning.. :laughcry: I'm really satisfied with her discog so keep that too.

I wouldn't change anything about Gaga and Rih because their careers have been amazing so far. I think even Artpop needed to happen to give Gaga a wake up call. 

Avril should have released sooner after TBDT. She should also stop rehashing Girlfriend and go for a more mature sound. But I think it's too late for her at this point. :rip:

The Weeknd : Release faster, he's on the verge of becoming a fad.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mocha said:

Avril should have released sooner after TBDT. She should also stop rehashing Girlfriend and go for a more mature sound. But I think it's too late for her at this point. :rip: + you shouldn't have released hello kitty as a single 

:kimchew:

• Upvote 1

Rihanna:

• Getting back with chris brown for the 2nd time. People who do not respect themselves enough to walk away from abusive relationships set themselves up for the worst. 
  • Releasing "American oxygen". What was she thinking?
  • Some of her twitter beefs were cringe-worthy, yet they are entertaining when you look back at them.
  • Releasing S&M remix with britney. 
  • Not releasing a lot of songs as singles.
  • Attaching herself to tidal.

Contrary to most of the navy, i like what she's doing with fenty beauty, i understand that she knows this is bigger than her and i love how she influenced the beauty industry to pay attention to women of color and giving them shades suitable for their skin tones. She clearly knows how to use her platform and i trust her vision. Always. 

Zayn:

• Not performing live/Touring. 
  • Not promoting his albums.
  • The way he did Perri. I think he did her dirty and she didn't deserve it. 
  • His drug habit is the pits.
  • Not focusing on his music career and focusing more on modeling/fashion.

He suffers from anxiety though, so i won't go hard on him.

• Upvote 2

Honestly my faves are kinda flawless and make excellent choices, if anything I'd say that Ariana shouldn't have released Dangerous Woman as the lead single. Also Focus should never have happened (although it gave us a flawless video) but even she was smart enough to realize that and let it rot like the trash it is :gemma:

As for BTS they should've chosen a better feature for IDOL instead of Nicki Minaj, even though I love her verse and I know they LOVE her, they should have chosen an artist they would've benefited more from collabing with rather than Nicki when she was at her lowest and no one liked her.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Rihanna:

• Getting back with chris brown for the 2nd time. People who do not respect themselves enough to walk away from abusive relationships set themselves up for the worst. 
  • Releasing "American oxygen". What was she thinking?
  • Some of her twitter beefs were cringe-worthy, yet they are entertaining when you look back at them.
  • Releasing S&M remix with britney. 
  • Not releasing a lot of songs as singles.
  • Attaching herself to tidal.

Contrary to most of the navy, i like what she's doing with fenty beauty, i understand that she knows this is bigger than her and i love how she influenced the beauty industry to pay attention to women of color and giving them shades suitable for their skin tones. She clearly knows how to use her platform and i trust her vision. Always. 

Zayn:

• Not performing live/Touring. 
  • Not promoting his albums.
  • The way he did Perri. I think he did her dirty and she didn't deserve it. 
  • His drug habit is the pits.
  • Not focusing on his music career and focusing more on modeling/fashion.

He suffers from anxiety though, so i won't go hard on him.

American Oxygen is an amazing and song and video! Underrated gem!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

I wish Madonna had never collaborated with human garbaj NiKKKi. 

:iamdisgusted:

That's what happens when your fave grasps at straws to remain relevant :oprah:

• Upvote 1

Mariah: New Years Eve 2017 and that awful AIWFCIY performance in 2014

:somepoints:

Britney: The X Factor, Britney Jean, and the Chaotic reality show

Madonna: MDNA - the tour was phenomenal, but the album was a MESS

Bey: I would say everything is love...but she really hasn't done anything in her career I can complain about

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mocha said:

Ariana : Nothing really? Her biggest controversies are licking a donut and tanning.. :laughcry: I'm really satisfied with her discog so keep that too.

I wouldn't change anything about Gaga and Rih because their careers have been amazing so far. I think even Artpop needed to happen to give Gaga a wake up call. 

Avril should have released sooner after TBDT. She should also stop rehashing Girlfriend and go for a more mature sound. But I think it's too late for her at this point. :rip:

The Weeknd : Release faster, he's on the verge of becoming a fad.

Rihanna really has done nothing wrong in her career. I'm kinda jealous of her stans :somepoints:

• Upvote 4

Lady Gaga -: Collab with R.Kelly, Smoked

Katy Perry -: Cut her hair like Ellen Degeneres

Ariana -: Dating Pete Davidson AND releasing that trash album Sweetener. Should have made TUN the main album and added GIAW, NTLTC and Breathin to TUN. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Rihanna really has done nothing wrong in her career. I'm kinda jealous of her stans

We, the navy stans an unproblematic legend with an iconic discography

Ariana: Dating Pete, The doughnut incident

Madonna: American Life & MDNA(I really hate a good chunk of those albums),

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

We, the navy stans an unproblematic legend with an iconic discography

Ariana: Dating Pete, The doughnut incident

Madonna: American Life & MDNA(I really hate a good chunk of those albums),

I like American Life but to follow up a huge era like music with it is nnnnn :somepoints:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

I like American Life but to follow up a huge era like music with it is nnnnn

I don't know what M was thinking tbh. Confessions should've been released after Music. I do love Die Another Day and Love Profusion from AL)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

I don't know what M was thinking tbh. Confessions should've been released after Music. I do love Die Another Day and Love Profusion from AL)

My fave from AL is probably Nothing Fails tbh. But that era was a mess. Confessions would've been perfect after music. Hung Up probably would've gone #1 in the US...The fact the US is the only place where Hung Up didn't go #1 and CGYOMH by Kylie Minogue didn't go #1 confirms its homophobia :cry1:

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

Rihanna really has done nothing wrong in her career. I'm kinda jealous of her stans :somepoints:

Minus her being broke by 2009 and getting beat up by Chris Brown.... :cry1:

• Upvote 1