The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Okay but when will your crusty faves perform to a crowd like this??

Honestly?? The Rose Bowl has a capacity of 90k+ and they sold out 2 nights in a row, plus they’ve sold out multiple huge stadiums like Wembley, MetLife and and Stade de France all 2 nights in a row to name a few. When will your crusty ass faves?? Struggling to sell out arenas, if that?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

how is that a self drag :whereisit:

you're trying to drag rihanna for not selling out a stadium while she's on break from music (which is one of the dumbest drags i've ever seen) while stanning ariana whom it literally took 5 albums to get her first 2 #1 songs all while never booking any stadium dates for her next tour :laughcry:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fentypark said:

you're trying to drag rihanna for not selling out a stadium while she's on break from music (which is one of the dumbest drags i've ever seen) while stanning ariana whom it literally took 5 albums to get her first 2 #1 songs all while never booking any stadium dates for her next tour :laughcry:

This thread isn't about Ariana... Rihanna has no future in music when she keeps making underwear and make up sis, she's not booking a stadium again, that was my point.

8 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

This thread isn't about Ariana... Rihanna has no future in music when she keeps making underwear and make up sis, she's not booking a stadium again, that was my point.

bitch are you DUMB? labels are literally scratching and itching for her rihjects already :lmfao:

BTsissies are a boy band that will be a fad at best. i give them a 5 year run (and that's being generous)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fentypark said:

bitch are you DUMB? labels are literally scratching and itching for her rihjects already :lmfao:

That doesn't mean shit. It doesn't guarantee that she will be successful when (if...) she ever decides to make music again :rip:

10 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

That doesn't mean shit. It doesn't guarantee that she will be successful when (if...) she ever decides to make music again :rip:

it must be crack 

2 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

My fave does it while making HISTORY, SINGING LIVE WHILE DANCING, and SOUL.

Are you talking about Beyoncé because she's not singing live?? And she's been using the same tired choreography for 10 years? :lmfao:

42 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

You literally stan the Fast Food of the music industry: BTS, Ariana Grande, Little Mix and Selena Gomez. You're not allowed to have an opinion about Beyonce. 

AMEN! Beyoncé shits all over all her faves put together.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

You literally stan the Fast Food of the music industry: BTS, Ariana Grande, Little Mix and Selena Gomez. You're not allowed to have an opinion about Beyonce. 

Stop overrating Beyoncé challenge. Her music is legit mediocre at best. Stop trying to make her seem greater than she is.