Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
New Beginnings

I ACHE for the old days

Recommended Posts

My god how much society has regressed since the 60s. 

No phone zombies, no drugs, no degeneracy, actual social cohesion and just an overall sense of wholesomeness. 

I ache for us to go back to what was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

back when the milkshakes were malt & girl groups had success!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, raindrops said:

you wanna go back to where racism was big?

I'm not talking about racism :lanaeyeroll:

And racism is still very big against white people.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Most Hated Member said:

Before the internet. Better days we were happy and healthy before we turn into a toxic enviorment 

Id like to go back to the internet before 2012 when all the SJW losers took over and started making our lives hell for being white.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the days of quality music releases. All these new singers acting the frauds and pandering to fanbases and demographics to score a quick lil hit.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rihce said:

I miss the days of quality music releases. All these new singers acting the frauds and pandering to fanbases and demographics to score a quick lil hit.

DRAG THE ORANGE DWARF SIS :evillaugh:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Elusive Loverboy said:

I miss the days when Mariah Carey was getting #1 hits

Surprised you can remember back that far. 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, FemaleRapRoyalty said:

Id like to go back to the internet before 2012 when all the SJW losers took over and started making our lives hell for being white.

Tea. I miss when everyone has equal rights

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Most Hated Member said:

Tea. I miss when everyone has equal rights

that has never been the case in the history of the world babydoll.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Most Hated Member said:

Before the internet. Better days we were happy and healthy before we turn into a toxic enviorment 

But how would you keep in touch with Denis then ? 

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

But how would you keep in touch with Denis then ? 

OK time to stop bullying Marnie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×