Sign in to follow this  
#Justice4JamesCharles

POC admit white privilege is a myth!

"white privilege is the concept that no matter what, you're doing better than any black person, ever, because your skin is white." BZZZZZTTTT SORRY WRONG ANSWER TRY AGAIN. and in the first 30 seconds, bless her, i just saved 8 minutes of my life.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Daydream said:

"white privilege is the concept that no matter what, you're doing better than any black person, ever, because your skin is white." BZZZZZTTTT SORRY WRONG ANSWER TRY AGAIN. and in the first 30 seconds, bless her, i just saved 8 minutes of my life.

She's incredibly woke sis, we're NOT going to dismiss a black female's minority opinion. She's SO brave! 

We will have THE TALK with her in our next cookout.

Some of us gonna be bringing valid academic literature covering the topic of white privilege, some history books about racial discrimination throughout the history of US, some fresh NEW data about police brutality against her own people that's still happening, and discussing how her black family might feel about her comments (especially if she has visibly-black kids in the family)

We will give her the kanye course-correction treatment, don't worry. Thanks for letting us, POC, know.

giphy.webp

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, Daydream said:

She really did try to pass it as a "concept" and not a reality. She really did try to make it seem as if it is "oh, stop thinking about it and it will all go away!" type of situation. She did. :lmfao: I wonder if she has ever thought about the reality of having a lot of oppressive systems in place just to keep her own people lost and disfranchised? 

I hope she gets saved before she reaches the (The Candace owens level) or worse (The omarosa level) giphy.webp

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FemaleRapRoyalty said:

The left REALLY hate intelligent black women :whereisit: 

Intelligent? :lmfao:

I don't think it is intelligent to parade a dangerous political view that's VERY detrimental to you as a person.

giphy.webp

She's a visibly black woman, she will never afford to fully distance herself from the disgusting narrative that was created for her+her black family+The black community by oppressive systems in US no matter how hard she tries.  If she kept going down this road she will have her black person wake up call sooner or later, hopefully she gets saved before it happens. Denial is never a solution to a problem. 

Maybe she needs to call Omarosa and save us some time. 

• Love 1

Also, politically speaking, i'm neither ultra left (corporation) nor ultra right (intolerance).   I'm a free thinker if i ever had to be correctly labeled.

giphy.webp

• Upvote 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Ahmed said:

If she kept going down this road she will have her black person wake up call sooner or later, hopefully she gets saved before it happens.

That's the scariest part to me is the repercussions for those who think Respectability Politics will save them from the reality of being Black, minority, etc. In this world. We've seen it play out of enough in the media of people thinking they've beat the system and ascended their race, culture background, socioeconomic status, and then in an instant life and more often then not factors of racism, sexism, white supremacy, etc. will not only humble you but honestly it can kill you.

I know none of this is new to either of us but it's a frightening time we live in. But I know that we all get the truth at different times and that there is so much you have to unlearn in order to truly see the world for what it is and not the false narrative you create for yourself.

It's also why I appreciate you making the effort that you did yesterday to educate someone and everyone won't get what you're saying but I see you trying to make a difference and give people new insight.

Sorry for the rant but when I saw your comment and how sad yet honest it  was I had to acknowledge it.

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, i am chiron. said:

That's the scariest part to me is the repercussions for those who think Respectability Politics will save them from the reality of being Black, minority, etc. In this world. We've seen it play out of enough in the media of people thinking they've beat the system and ascended their race, culture background, socioeconomic status, and then in an instant life and more often then not factors of racism, sexism, white supremacy, etc. will not only humble you but honestly it can kill you.

I know none of this is new to either of us but it's a frightening time we live in. But I know that we all get the truth at different times and that there is so much you have to unlearn in order to truly see the world for what it is and not the false narrative you create for yourself.

It's also why I appreciate you making the effort that you did yesterday to educate someone and everyone won't get what you're saying but I see you trying to make a difference and give people new insight.

Sorry for the rant but when I saw your comment and how sad yet honest it  was I had to acknowledge it.

Sorry sister, i know that it is all a hard pill to swallow, but we, POC, have to be honest about discussing race issues without being afraid to offend or to tip toe, and trust me, i know how it all feels (just like what you said above). I'm really trying my best in getting everyone to see it from the perspective of POC, even if it all might go in vain given how some people from the other side might still adhere to their views on racial minorities only because it makes them feel comfortable about themselves/their world view. 

Thank you, i'm really trying and i hope for others to join me so we can get it all covered at least . <3 

• Love 1

you don't even live in america girl I-

:whereisit: 

you call her intelligent because she's kissing your white behind

she can't even do her hair so how can i take her serious 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DREAMPOP said:

you don't even live in america girl I-

you call her intelligent because she's kissing your white behind

she can't even do her hair so how can i take her serious 

This sounds racist sis. Careful. She’s very intelligent.

1 hour ago, AlexaHasTheTeaSara said:

This sounds racist sis. Careful. She’s very intelligent.

I can’t be racis:lmfao: !!!!  how can I oppress you LMAOOOOOOO BYE . I said what I said tf