Sign in to follow this  
Grim Reap

Should streaming services cost more?

5 minutes ago, YUNGBLUD said:

NO it cost a lot already

Paying for music streaming, Netflix, Stan and Xbox live is burning my pocket already. I feel it's overpriced tbh

cable is eventually going to rise again, just in the form of streaming. funny when you think about it. 

1 minute ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

cable is eventually going to rise again, just in the form of streaming. funny when you think about it. 

Everything actually seems to be rising these days sadly :(

8 minutes ago, YUNGBLUD said:

NO it cost a lot already

Paying for music streaming, Netflix, Stan and Xbox live is burning my pocket already. I feel it's overpriced tbh

it's cheap to me. imagine having to buy every album like back in the day, it would be expensive.

It should remain the same, but the impact music streaming services have on the charts should be less. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Daydream said:

it's cheap to me. imagine having to buy every album like back in the day, it would be expensive.

You do have a point there. One cd was 20 bucks and 15 bucks a month for unlimited is good.

yes. $4.99-9.99 to listen to any song you want at any time is DIRT cheap. I don't see how spotify is even surviving with their low prices and when a lot of their users steam on the ad supported tier 

I find streaming sites to be very affordable in comparison to how you got the music you wanted when I was a teenager/young adult. I’d much rather pay $10 or $15 a month for service than that plus some for a cd, especially if I’m only interested in one or two songs by a certain artist. I can’t tell y’all how many cds I have that I literally know like 3 songs on them ... 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

Honestly they're not at such a high price for now. You can get Spotify and Hulu together for $10 a month which is pretty cheap. 

Hide contents

If it's still too expensive you can also use the free Spotify premium hacked apks/apps nnn:laughcry:

Spoiler

I used to have a hacked apk for a while when I was broke nnnn

• LOL 1

Most streaming services are really cheap, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix etc. how they profit from it idk...but I'm more concerned that Spotify isn't paying the deserved amount of royalties to all it's artists...more legislation needs to be introduced to fix that, it's weird how they've gotten away with it.

6 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Most streaming services are really cheap, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix etc. how they profit from it idk...but I'm more concerned that Spotify isn't paying the deserved amount of royalties to all it's artists...more legislation needs to be introduced to fix that, it's weird how they've gotten away with it.

You're concerned Beyonce and Jay are only worth 1 billion and not 2? 

Kim, people are dying!!!

Well the artists would get more $ per stream BUT there would be less people using Spotify if the prices were increased by a decent amount... so it’s got it’s positive and negatives. Oh and if the prices increased and less people used it then less random rap songs would blow up like Old Town Road & Sicko Mode 

3 minutes ago, IndieGrande said:

You're concerned Beyonce and Jay are only worth 1 billion and not 2? 

Kim, people are dying!!!

Beyonce barely be getting much royalties anyways, not with 10 writers on a track :kelly: 

I'm talking about the songwriters who are most effected by this, not the performers.

1 hour ago, Venus said:

Well the artists would get more $ per stream BUT there would be less people using Spotify if the prices were increased by a decent amount... so it’s got it’s positive and negatives. Oh and if the prices increased and less people used it then less random rap songs would blow up like Old Town Road & Sicko Mode 

I don’t think so because you can use Spotify for free