The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Craig

Madge's cringeworthy comeback single is trash. Agree?

I completely agree with this guy. The new track is BIM 2.0. She is so desperate to remain relevant, she jumped on a 2 year old trend to as a comeback single. It is garbage :kelly: Poor thing should retire and save herself from embarrassment! Imagine being 60 and trying to be a cool, hipster granny :kelly:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, One Of The Boys said:

It's a bop but I do have to agree with this it seems unfinished :madgeappetit: Maybe if a famous DJ remixed this it could be a hit

Madges hit days have been over for the past century :whereisit:

She's not trying to stay relevant by hoping on an old trend because 1, Reggaeton is very much alive in Spanish speaking Countries & 2, the single & entire album is inspired by her time in Portugal & the people she met from there, Brazil, Angol, Spain etc.

That being said however, I don't think this is her best, but I can't wait to hear the album as a whole.

Madge is a Legend with nothing left to prove. 

• Upvote 4

Its a bop (kinda) but it sounds horribly mixed, the autotune is so in your face, and not us being able to hear her saliva in her verses madgeappetit.gif

It sounds like a fan leaked her acapella and slapped some echo on it and attached a basic reggaeton beat on it madgeappetit.gif

The spanish parts are when it picks up, but the cha cha is corny madgeappetit.gif

Anyways, still excited for the album madgeappetit.gif

• Upvote 2