The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
AmazingAzalean

What type/formats of songs do you skip/dislike?

1. I'm not a huge fan of songs that have a 2.0 version, I can't think of any examples but yeah that ain't too cute :cm:
  2. I'll be honest I don't care for interludes, I mean Tinashe's we're great but some interludes from other artists are just...what does it do? What was the point of it?
  3. Slapping original singles/stand alone singles or remixes at the end of the album, such a STAIN :rip:

What are some of y'alls :latoya:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AmazingAzalean said:
  1. I'm not a huge fan of songs that have a 2.0 version, I can't think of any examples but yeah that ain't too cute :cm:
  2. I'll be honest I don't care for interludes, I mean Tinashe's we're great but some interludes from other artists are just...what does it do? What was the point of it?
  3. Slapping original singles/stand alone singles or remixes at the end of the album, such a STAIN :rip:

What are some of y'alls :latoya:

The way you just dragged DUA. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, MAGIC LAND said:

Remixes. The kind where the production is different, not where a feature is added (those I don’t mind). They’re worse than the original 99% of the time!!

I personally find them better than remixes with just a feature, it just depends how well they're executed. There are some I discovered that are way better than the original

• Upvote 1