Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Is Madonna out of her mind?

19 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

I heard that Normani had to blow Khalid and ten of his friends to get that feature..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

Plus, she signed a $40 million joint deal with Interscope-Live Nation. Fucking queen. Her ten-year deal with Live Nation expired in 2007 (though, I assume she extended), and that deal was worth $100 million in 2007. Star.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Kordeinator said:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

No, she just sucks Sam Smith's dick instead

On 4/15/2019 at 5:43 PM, Livelikemusic said:

Plus, she signed a $40 million joint deal with Interscope-Live Nation. Fucking queen. Her ten-year deal with Live Nation expired in 2007 (though, I assume she extended), and that deal was worth $100 million in 2007. Star.

The nerve of these pressed little Gaga fans to even attempt to come for her.