Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Is Madonna out of her mind?

Recommended Posts

Whos gon tell her? She keeps ruining her legacy and right now she about the drop a whole album full of trash ringtones that no ones gonna stream. Our Grannies are dead!!!! We have Ariana now:wendy15:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Craig said:

Yes, she should have retired a decade ago :kelly:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

"B-b-b-but ShEs OlD" :lmfao:

LITTLE NOSESTERS JUST CAN'T WIN!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

What are you basing this off? She's not even released anything yet :whereisit:

She just teased new music on her Social accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

Which is the perfect time to retire. End on a high before she pops her clogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

Reciepts of 4M copies. I dnt believe in riddles. It didnt even reach gold in US:britgurlbye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kordeinator said:

Reciepts of 4M copies. I dnt believe in riddles. It didnt even reach gold in US:britgurlbye:

Hard Candy? Of course it went gold in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Hard Candy? Of course it went gold in the US.

Her last album was Rebel heart 2015. Do u even know what u talking about?:wendyw:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Her last album was Rebel heart 2015. Do u even know what u talking about?:wendyw:

Do you not know what a decade ago means lol? Go back and re read. I never said anything about Rebel heart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Do you not know what a decade ago means lol? Go back and re read. I never said anything about Rebel heart.

Hsjdkdjdjdjdjjdjdjdkdksisugsgsjskkxkdkdjxjdjjxjdh sorry. I didnt read properly :hehe:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Elusive Madame X said:

Girl, you stan Normani. I know damn well you ain't comin' for ANYBODY when Waves can't even get 10m views on YouTube :whereisit:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

Girl you're dragging her for her age? Everyone gets older, and she literally is the blueprint for all female artists after her....And news flash, she's sold more than ANY female artist and 98% of those sales come from her SOLO work (I don't know an exact number so don't fact check me on that...)  So nice try! Call me when Normani can get a solo hit and not be outshined by Camila boo boo :kiss:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×