Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Is Madonna out of her mind?

13 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

Which is the perfect time to retire. End on a high before she pops her clogs

14 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

A decade ago Madonna still sold four million copies of her album had a worldwide smash hit and had the highest grossing tour ever. Sit down.

Reciepts of 4M copies. I dnt believe in riddles. It didnt even reach gold in US:britgurlbye:

9 minutes ago, King or Queen said:

Do you not know what a decade ago means lol? Go back and re read. I never said anything about Rebel heart.

Hsjdkdjdjdjdjjdjdjdkdksisugsgsjskkxkdkdjxjdjjxjdh sorry. I didnt read properly :hehe:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Elusive Madame X said:

Girl, you stan Normani. I know damn well you ain't comin' for ANYBODY when Waves can't even get 10m views on YouTube :whereisit:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

2 minutes ago, Kordeinator said:

Atleast Normani doesnt shove a stinking mouth in rappers mouths just to sell. U are stanning a whole extinct creature and Im actually shocked by the fact theres a human being stanning her here on COP.

Girl you're dragging her for her age? Everyone gets older, and she literally is the blueprint for all female artists after her....And news flash, she's sold more than ANY female artist and 98% of those sales come from her SOLO work (I don't know an exact number so don't fact check me on that...)  So nice try! Call me when Normani can get a solo hit and not be outshined by Camila boo boo :kiss:

• Upvote 3